Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Punisher and that Nun lady running the prison now.
I cant front for a second, this shyt is funny!
:mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What happened breh?

Long story, but it’s worth a read:

First time was unintentional. See, the year before I bought a WC ticket at the door. I assumed it would be the same the next time. I ended up inside the Center and they told me no walk-up tickets. I already paid for parking, so I didn’t want to leave. The Halls are connected, so you can just walk to the Con after getting your badge. At first I actually tried to bribe a Staff worker, but the cornball wasn’t having it. I ended up sneaking in away from him. :lolbron:

Did the same the next year, but I was strategic. I took an older WC ticket and put it on a lanyard. I walked by the staff workers pretending I was talking on the phone. :heh:

I was feeling myself too much. I did it again at Comikaze. But this time I almost got caught. Did the same ticket-fake phone call routine. As I approached the entrance a worker approached me. He looked at my ticket like :patrice:

Inside I was :merchant:. He asked “what’s this? :dwillhuh:” and I responded with a smart ass remark, “it’s a Sunday ticket.” He was :jbhmm:, but let me in. I was :whew:

Needless to say, I stopped doing that shyt. :mjlol:

Cons are a lot more strict now, especially WC.
————————

Also, today I loaded up on a bunch of unnecessary comics and trades. :blessed: :francis:

Carrying about 50 pounds of piff. :ahh:

My feet were killing me tho. :sadcam:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Found the OML and DD hip hop variants for a buck each. :wow:

Vendor had a lot of hip hop variants, even some of the Wu ones I bought a little over cover price. Welp, that’s how shyt goes. :francis:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Justice League Dark: Imagine having drinks at the bar, leaving out the back and being attacked by some magical thigh high boots. :francis:

All these obscure callbacks. :whew: Anybody remember a time when Marvel acted like they were gearing up for this big Magic crossover? Then they just did nothing?

:heh: I bet this whole shyt is going to end up with Mordru wearing all those Order artifacts some kinda impossible way..... and getting fukked over by John Constantine at the last minute :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cant believe how much im liking Mr. And Mrs.X.

The Miles + Rhino + Cap team-up was pretty cool.

Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider is a fukkin PROBLEM!! For villains AND heroes!

That Ms.Marvel issue when they were doing the video game stages shyt was awesome!!!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The heart wants what the heart wants..
1548191404234.jpg

I just want this shyt to be over with.