Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Well damn finally read Uncanny Avengers #30 and the homie Voodoo got him some Wanda.:ehh: Hope he leeches off her popularity. :ehh:

The nerds been raging on some :angry: lol! She just threw it at o'le boy...
RCO014.jpg

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
All the foreshadowing.....Marvel’s first family def coming back at sometime during 2018:

*Thing and Torch hooking up n finally dealing with their legacy

*Miles Morales discovering the Ultimate Universe and all the characters alive and well.

*Valeria and Franklin’s appearance in Marvel: Legacy

*Dr. Doom sudden “change of heart” giving Thing and Torch Reed’s message to them in case he died.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Hope they come up with something ill and original for Miles going forward and not that Kid Arachnid bullshyt, cause hes clearly not gonna be "Spider-Man" no more.

I’m kinda scared they gonna put sum hack writer on his book, it gets cancelled, then Miles character ends up in a coma or goes back to the newly resurrected Ultimate Universe. Basically put him on the shelf like Marvel did Hope.

:russ:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of Hope and all things X.....Marvel has really got to get da original time displaced X-Men outta here.

We got 3 Jean Greys (OG version, time displaced Jean, and Hope)

2 Ice Mans

2 Beasts

2 Cyclops

2 Angels

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I’m kinda scared they gonna put sum hack writer on his book, it gets cancelled, then Miles character ends up in a coma or goes back to the newly resurrected Ultimate Universe. Basically put him on the shelf like Marvel did Hope.

:russ:
maaaaaaan!
when i saw that shyt i was like
:snoop:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
maaaaaaan!
when i saw that shyt i was like
:snoop:

That let me know ONE thing......

There will be a future Ultimate relaunch sometime in 2018.

It’s weird in, that it pisses u off cuz it kinda craps on Hickman’s run, but u glad cuz it’s showing continuity in tha fact that Reed Richards and the rest of the FF really are rebuilding and cataloging the multiverse.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Speaking of Hope and all things X.....Marvel has really got to get da original time displaced X-Men outta here.

We got 3 Jean Greys (OG version, time displaced Jean, and Hope)

2 Ice Mans

2 Beasts

2 Cyclops

2 Angels

Hope Summers isn’t Jean Grey. The only things they have in common is Hope is also a red head Phoenix vessel.