Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Funny shyt...Remender is insane
uncanny-avengers-25-pg-16.jpg

uncannyavengers025-01cmj4j.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Exiles returning -

marvel Multiverse fukkery BYKE!

EXILES Return With NICK FURY Sr., BLINK, IRON LAD, More

Black Bolt writer Saladin Ahmed and Daredevil artist Javier Rodriguez will launch a new ongoing Exiles series starring a whole host of returning characters. The new series will revive the concept of a team from across multiple timelines with a twist – this time, the team is in the employ of the Unseen, a.k.a. the original Nick Fury.

The new Exiles team consists of Blink, Iron Lad of the Young Avengers, a future version of Kamala Khan, a chibi-style cartoon version of Wolverine, and a mysterious, unrevealed fifth member.

Exiles is a two-fisted, big-hearted wild ride of a book about a diverse team of alternate universe Marvel heroes banding together to stop a dire threat to the multiverse. Sort of What If? meets classic X-Men,” said Ahmed in a statement. “Grizzled old Kamala Khan! Disgustingly cute cartoon Wolverine! It’s a dream of a book to be working on for a Marvel fanboy such as myself, full of deep-cut guest stars and mind-blowing easter eggs. But it’s also new-reader friendly - a self-contained story of a group of misfits coming together, learning to trust each other, and, if they’re lucky, saving the !@$# universe.”

$

Credit: David Marquez (Marvel Comics)
The first issue is due out on stands April 11.

Chibi Wolverine :mjlol:

But hey, there's Blink and an older KamalaKhan, I'm sold already :blessed:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:mjgrin: anybody reading X-Men: Grand Design? If it's canon (though it'll prolly wind up like the other comic written in this style years back, "Conspiracy" (yes thats the name of the comic), they're reintergrating X-Men lore into Marvel.

:ohhh: I never really thought about it in all my years and years of reading.... but mutant hate hysteria really would have been kicked off by Namor losing his shyt and destroying New York in 1940.

edit: it also reminds us, in case you forgot or ignored my posts on the subject, that Charles Xavier is a scumbag ass nikka.

RCO019.jpg

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: anybody reading X-Men: Grand Design? If it's canon (though it'll prolly wind up like the other comic written in this style years back, "Conspiracy" (yes thats the name of the comic), they're reintergrating X-Men lore into Marvel.

:ohhh: I never really thought about it in all my years and years of reading.... but mutant hate hysteria really would have been kicked off by Namor losing his shyt and destroying New York in 1940.

edit: it also reminds us, in case you forgot or ignored my posts on the subject, that Charles Xavier is a scumbag ass nikka.

RCO019.jpg

Was name identifiying as a mutant then? Because I bet if he was on that "make way for homo superior" shyt mutants would pretty much be in the same boat..... They are fukked coming and going