Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Finished Deathstroke vol 1. shyt was :banderas:

Between this and Justice League, Priest is probably my favorite writer right now.

Savage Damian:damn:
nux1n27df9my.jpg

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Finished Deathstroke vol 1. shyt was :banderas:

Between this and Justice League, Priest is probably my favorite writer right now.

Savage Damian:damn:
nux1n27df9my.jpg

Hmmm, one thing i dislike is the constant need to show deathstroke as an uncaring father by retconning his relationship with his kids because that was one of his major redeeming qualities was how much he loved his sons and the fact he is willing to take responsibility after the judas contract for his failures as a father. Also, i always enjoyed his relationship with dikk and how he was set up by Perez to be his main rogue now that is shifting to damian and the chemistry just isn't there from my perspective

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Professor X is back!!
:gladbron:

in Fantomex's body!
:melogrootoh:

Warren can control the Archangel now!
:whoo:
Not a big fan of this move. If you are going to bring back Xavier just bring him back. Don't put him in Fantomex who is a great character that they just haven't figured out how to use him since rick remender's x-force run which is :banderas: and watch Warren is going to become a bad guy and lose that control.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:
Not a big fan of this move. If you are going to bring back Xavier just bring him back. Don't put him in Fantomex who is a great character that they just haven't figured out how to use him since rick remender's x-force run which is :banderas: and watch Warren is going to become a bad guy and lose that control.

I think I’m gonna start checking this book out more, especially since my nikka Proteus back on da scene!!!

:blessed:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Looking back.....Avengers Academy was DOPE. Great new characters, older on the shelf characters being used in exciting new ways, character development with Constrictor, Armadillo, TASKMASTER. The Skrull Invadion.

Then they pissed it all way. Now Taskmaster n Constrictor randomly show up as hired goons now with no purpose, no personality.

Oh yeah, what happened to that quirky group of supervillains during Dark Reign who had the cosmic key. It was Trapster, a clown, a big black guy with dreads, some broad covered in tats. Their leader called himself Zodiac wore a black mask, a noose around his neck n he wore a business suit. He even beat Human Torch into a coma. James Robinson wrote there introduction in some Dark Reign one shot. Marvel simply threw them in the bushes.

Last edited: