Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just gonna say it: I don't particularly like this Tom King Batman run.

I know Tom King has his hardcore fans and many critically acclaimed works (like Vision, Omega Men, Mr. Miracle), but when I read this shyt, I don't have fun.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
o53MTvu.jpg
gTbogXy.jpg
zqajuwm.jpg

:deadmanny:

:russ::russ::russ::deadmanny:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The modern day Morrison.

Exactly. Saying this in the wrong circles might get you jumped in these e-streets. :lolbron:

I see a thread on Reddit where a lot of people are talking about dropping it after the wedding, so it looks like I'm not alone.

I haven't revisited Morrison's Batman run in years, but I remember liking it a lot more than this.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Rogue always pursued Magneto. It was never the other way around until Mike Carey wrote Legacy. How many times has Rogue damn near turned heel over defending Magneto and she outright chose him over Gambit in 2011. Jean has never,ever even remotely thought about kissing Xavier...ever.

magneto is an old ass man who fukking knows better though. they want her with joseph, whatever. but him? naw.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
magneto is an old ass man who fukking knows better though. they want her with joseph, whatever. but him? naw.
Magneto was deaged to 30 years old years ago...technically Wolverine and Cap are older than him. So that age bullshyt doesnt ride with him. Xavier wanting to bang teens though? Scandalous.

Joseph was a phony who had no balks and didnt have the strength of Magneto. That's not what Rogue was gonna go for. She was drawn to the man who saved her in the Savage Land by using any means necessary. Something the other x men could never see or understand.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The Domino series for Marvel has been a great surprise. Gail Simone is such a great writer. She’s one of the few writers who I will purchase a book simply because her name is on it. Why Gail Simone has never had a run on X-Men/Avengers/FF/Spider-Man/JusticeLeague/Batman is crazy!!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Magneto was deaged to 30 years old years ago...technically Wolverine and Cap are older than him. So that age bullshyt doesnt ride with him. Xavier wanting to bang teens though? Scandalous.

Joseph was a phony who had no balks and didnt have the strength of Magneto. That's not what Rogue was gonna go for. She was drawn to the man who saved her in the Savage Land by using any means necessary. Something the other x men could never see or understand.

the age bullshyt does ride with him. wolverine until recently didn't fukk with x women. Hell he mentored young girls. And Steve was trapped in ice for decades. He might be older than him technically but he's lacking on the history. And even then, what girls the age of Logan's and Steve's daughters were they fukking? Oh right. They didn't have children. It was as wierd as o5 Jean trying to fukk modern Scott, except modern Scott knew better to be fukking with her.

The Domino series for Marvel has been a great surprise. Gail Simone is such a great writer. She’s one of the few writers who I will purchase a book simply because her name is on it. Why Gail Simone has never had a run on X-Men/Avengers/FF/Spider-Man/JusticeLeague/Batman is crazy!!

The cable/Deadpool family is her bread and butter.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the age bullshyt does ride with him. wolverine until recently didn't fukk with x women. Hell he mentored young girls. And Steve was trapped in ice for decades. He might be older than him technically but he's lacking on the history. And even then, what girls the age of Logan's and Steve's daughters were they fukking? Oh right. They didn't have children. It was as wierd as o5 Jean trying to fukk modern Scott, except modern Scott knew better to be fukking with her.

The cable/Deadpool family is her bread and butter.
Wolverine has been messing with x women your entire life..lol. Wolverine trying to be with Jean Grey is real crazy considering he is damn near older than Magneto's parents.

Teen Jean doesn't even like Cyclops...lol.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Wolverine has been messing with x women your entire life..lol. Wolverine trying to be with Jean Grey is real crazy considering he is damn near older than Magneto's parents.

my whole life hes beef fukking with japanese chicks and randoms and mystique here and there outside of storm recently who has he been with . the jean thing is wrong as hell too, luckily, noone indulges that aspect of claremont