Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Lex be having the Justice League under pressure and even he can't handle Daffy's fukkery. :russ:

toonforce daffy would fukk shyt up.
I don’t remember how Boys ended, but I do remember Hitman. Hitman definitely ended well... but it was :mjcry:

the boys had a weak ass ending. its like he was running out of time. ending wise, its hitman, preacher, then the boys

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robinson is taking Cullen Bunn's spot as the go to fill in writer

Speaking of Robinson, I'm in the middle of his Wonder Woman run and goddamn I hate this shyt. Wonder Woman's brother Jason is the worst character ever, and I hope he dies a slow painful death that makes it impossible for another writer to use him again. The only cool thing was the Darkseid/Zeus fight.

G. Willow Wilson cannot get here fast enough. I have not enjoyed this book since Azzarello's run ended. :francis:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I can't even find an appropiate gif or string of smileys for this month's Immortal Hulk.

If some hulk stans wanna start slobbering all over him talking about how powerful he is, I totally understand and have no complaints. :hubie:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The new issue of Avengers :heh:

Namor:mjlol:
Jason Aaron is doing that thing I hate where a writer takes over a book and starts having people act totally out of character while also just murdering C-list characters in order to make the poorly written character seem like a bad ass.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Speaking of Robinson, I'm in the middle of his Wonder Woman run and goddamn I hate this shyt. Wonder Woman's brother Jason is the worst character ever, and I hope he dies a slow painful death that makes it impossible for another writer to use him again. The only cool thing was the Darkseid/Zeus fight.

G. Willow Wilson cannot get here fast enough. I have not enjoyed this book since Azzarello's run ended. :francis:
They still pushing Diana's brother? He still evil?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Amazing Spider-man #7 Spencer is really killing this run so far. His characterization of Boomerang is a highlight. Also, This new villain is straight demonic :demonic:

I wonder who he is :lupe:

Avengers #9 Namor with the shyts :wow:

Infinity Wars #4 Loki and Wolverine/Emma dialogue was a definite highlight shyt I haven't read a good Emma Frost in a while. I'm liking where the event is going so far. :yeshrug:

Immortal Hulk #7 The Jaded one was serving out physical and verbal ether this whole issue.
The Avengers always seem to wash their hands of Hulk and dump him somewhere or to someone. When will they learn that never works? World Breaker gave them the beats and this version is scarier and stronger than that one :mjlol:

Spider-geddon #1 Good intro to the event
Otto stay fukking shyt up :francis:

Last edited: