Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just saw the latest issue of Daredevil. The way Daredevil took down that faux sinister six with little effort was a thing of beauty. If I wasn't in mid-shyt I would stood up and clapped.

I wonder if they're gonna do some kind of battle for the cowl arc with Blindspot and Mike Murdoch when Matt dies?
i just read that shyt last night!
yo i was rollin!!
:russ:

i always laugh when DD whoops these villains asses! its like with Batman. you might as well just kill these muthafukkas man!
:mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:ohhh: What if it's Nemesis/Holocaust? Who else would be targeting folks from the AoA, and tying up Apocalypse of all people?

Even though King Hyperion inhaled dude like gas fumes, you're not gonna kill a psionic entity that easily.
Everyone thinks it might be Nate Grey..at full power, he can do almost anything. So capturing Apocalypse would be light work.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Covers to Age of X Man
AOX_MARVELOUSXM.jpg
AOX_NEXTGEN.jpg
AOX_NIGHTCRAWLER.jpg
AOX_XTREMISTS.jpg
AOX_APOCALYPSE.jpg
AOX_PRISONERX.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is it they brought cyclops back from the dead???:wtf: is he still a coli militant, is the govt hunting him??? Is the deal with the avengers and xmen still good???

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Is it they brought cyclops back from the dead???:wtf: is he still a coli militant, is the govt hunting him??? Is the deal with the avengers and xmen still good???

with jean in the picture, im curious how long that militancy lasts before simpdom kicks in

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
with jean in the picture, im curious how long that militancy lasts before simpdom kicks in

:mjlol: Simpdom....

I just wonder about all the background stuff wolverine is back too, and do they still hate each other? Is he still wanted by the govt. is the xmen still integrated with the avengers? Do people of earth still hate mutants?? are they cool with the inhumans :wtf: I've been out of the loop