Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Too bad it's ending in July. :mjcry:

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:ohhh:. This week's Young Justice is the best issue yet. It finally answered the major questions I've had about this book since the beginning:

how Tim remembers Conner and where's Stephanie.

Bendis actually acknowledged continuity here. :leon:
He seems to be trying at DC unlike the shyt he was putting out at Marvel for the last 5 years he was there

The move seems to be good for him and Marvel

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
My local shop was all sold in despite the fact that he had ordered double the amount he normally does for event books. Is this that good?
It’s got everything I like about a event, good art, cool looking villains a interesting premise, and dope story .Plus it’s spinning out from Jason Aaron’s Thor run.

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mister Sinister isn't technically considered a mutant is he?
honestly no he should not be seeing how he genetically-altered human he what in the marvel universe would call a mutate refers to humans who were turned into superhumans, as opposed to mutants, inhumans, and other sub-races of humanity whose superhuman characteristics are genetically inherited at birth.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I just caught up with Coates BP

Bast trolling N'jadaka:mjlol:

The Squadron Supreme issue of Avengers was fantastic. That was also the best Ed Mccguiness art so far on this book