Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is dumb and Charles is a moron. Even if they get rid of Enigma, do they really think the AI will let them co-exist?
I don't think any plan involves co-existing with Nimrod/Karima. Chuck is buying time for "something" we'll probably find out in the final issue and will have a half ass explanation to it.

Because Marvel editorial always has to step in and fukk things up, they rushed this ending and it's impossible to get nuance and good storytelling with the breakneck pace they are rolling this out AND the hilariously bad schedule they put some books in.

The fact they are basically telling folks they need to read X-Men Forever to truly understand what the fukk is going on Fall and Rise just shows you they somehow couldn't figure out how to roll out this final phase even though they had 3 fukking years to prepare for it :dead:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i think im done with non ult spider man books after last weeks asm. the writers clearly dont give a shyt about their own stories, and im tired of the shyt sandwich that is 616 petes life.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i think im done with non ult spider man books after last weeks asm. the writers clearly dont give a shyt about their own stories, and im tired of the shyt sandwich that is 616 petes life.
That issue was a fukking mess. Idk what is going on there but they need to can ASM and make ultimate the sole Peter story for a while.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Is there a channel on soulseek or discord for downloading back issues? I want to read some older Daredevil and fantastic four runs

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
They finally giving Blade the power up i said he needed about 20 years ago lol

He a vampire, no reason he shouldn't be doing cool vampire shyt.

Lookin like he'll scale to one of those high end Castlevania vamps by the end of this run.
I am laughing hard at this after reading Blood Hunt #1

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Blood Hunt #1 was really good.
Great character designs for the villains. I probably wouldn't have read this if this wasn't such a light week for me, glad I did.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
If you were an IT guy in the Marvel/DC/Science Fiction Universe

What would your LinkedIn/Resume look like?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Anyone following up with this series?

It's basically a continuation from the cannon in Defenders: Beyond right?

If Defenders: Beyond was the last thing I read and I want to get to Rise of Powers of X (the current issue) from there, what should the comic order look like?

Last edited: