The Official Continental Africa Travel Thread

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Going to Nigeria this past December/January was so beneficial for me. It was important for me to take stock of where I'm from and also realign on my long term goals. I've come back with sharper focus and a narrower view on what I should and should not be doing.

Aside, anyone very interested in doing business on the continent needs to make it a priority to be ON GROUND at least once, if not twice a year. The Christmas time is a good time to go for festivities but business slows down quite a bit. Better to go in "off" season for business interests. I know I didn't get to hammer in as many meetings as I'd have liked. I'm thinking about another trip later this year.

Daps
Going to Nigeria this past December/January was so beneficial for me. It was important for me to take stock of where I'm from and also realign on my long term goals. I've come back with sharper focus and a narrower view on what I should and should not be doing.

Aside, anyone very interested in doing business on the continent needs to make it a priority to be ON GROUND at least once, if not twice a year. The Christmas time is a good time to go for festivities but business slows down quite a bit. Better to go in "off" season for business interests. I know I didn't get to hammer in as many meetings as I'd have liked. I'm thinking about another trip later this year.
Did you have jollof rice!? LOL