The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
You a real fan, i remember this. Why all these random people get access to donation money. :mjlol:

Speedy good at comedy radio, especially with a good team around him. I'm sure he'll find a new venue.

the chat going to bring up the Speedy, Poetess situation. Hope Corey go in :banderas:

They have had some of the most bootleg operations imaginable. I can't see how they would get back into business with each other when all of them seem sketchy as fukk :heh:

I remember the rumor being that Speedy did something with some t-shirts or dvds that made him lose Speedy's Comedy Corner in the first place :pachaha:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's true that Corey reached out to Speedy then i will lose a lot of respect for him, Speedy used to give Corey bad checks during the foxxhole era.
I doubt Corey reached out to Speedy. Speedy was giving out checks at foxxhole? :mjlol:

They have had some of the most bootleg operations imaginable. I can't see how they would get back into business with each other when all of them seem sketchy as fukk :heh:

I remember the rumor being that Speedy did something with some t-shirts or dvds that made him lose Speedy's Comedy Corner in the first place :pachaha:
Yeah i remember this :dead: Speedy & Poetess are both cut throat. That Hollywood shyt. They burned bridges with Claudia and Corey. Foxxhole really had the GOAT team :snoop: constant fukkery up there..

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I know Corey and Chris read this thread and I know him and Zo and coreys wife read the comments on Youtube, because Zo used to reply to comments and Corey's wife used to reply to comments, but they stopped once the majority of the comments were from people complaining about Darlene .

Corey, after that last episode, you got to do something. :francis:

We know you probably fukked her, but it ain't the end of the world if you kick her off and she runs her mouth about something, we don't even give a fukk dude, we're tired of her on your show and now she's shown everybody she's a certified agent and not down with you.

Get rid of Dee and bring bobby back, or even Aida.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to follow 5150, Zo What, Foxxhole all the way up to Roll out show. But I lost interest with Roll Out cause that Kinte n1gga is corny as hell.
RT and TDP wasn't on the show that much. I checked out before they switch the line up

And I didn't know Lew Dix had his own show. Is TDP the regular on there?

And as for 5150 and Zo I would need a mp3 link to listen cause I don't have time to watch them on YouTube.
Il DM you a MP3 spot for 5150 and ZO

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Corey and Chris read this thread and I know him and Zo and coreys wife read the comments on Youtube, because Zo used to reply to comments and Corey's wife used to reply to comments, but they stopped once the majority of the comments were from people complaining about Darlene .

Corey, after that last episode, you got to do something. :francis:

We know you probably fukked her, but it ain't the end of the world if you kick her off and she runs her mouth about something, we don't even give a fukk dude, we're tired of her on your show and now she's shown everybody she's a certified agent and not down with you.

Get rid of Dee and bring bobby back, or even Aida.
Aida? She was horrible.. offended by Corey jokes.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I doubt Corey reached out to Speedy. Speedy was giving out checks at foxxhole? :mjlol:

Yeah i remember this :dead: Speedy & Poetess are both cut throat. That Hollywood shyt. They burned bridges with Claudia and Corey. Foxxhole really had the GOAT team :snoop: constant fukkery up there..
Jamie was giving Speedy money to pay people and he was keeping most of it, Corey said on a old 5150 show back in 2015 that Speedy was writing bad checks for the SCC crew. Lew Dix talks about Speedy keeping most of the money at the beginning of the last Man's World show.:russ:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Il DM you a MP3 spot for 5150 and ZO

:feedme:
I'm only 10 minutes into Lew's show and it already has a laundry list of quotables :russ:

breh that nikka acting a fool!!

"Welcome to the new Roll Out Show..... I told you we were gone win..." :umad:
"They ran out of talent.... " :mjlol:
"I lost my voice screaming for Speedy and em to come back..."
"Your next gig gone come when Jamie calls you.."
"Bad Weaves, bad jean jackets..."
"Roll Out Atlanta Falcon shirts.."
"Has Speedy ever had a business??" :jbhmm: "Has Nikki Pam ever ran a business??" :jbhmm:
You know how Black ppl treat black bosses, NOT how they treat white bosses" :mjpls:
"They prolly listening right now, cause they don't have anywhere to go...." :mjgrin:
"Speedy hanging with all these girls and you starting to act like one..":lolbron:

Lew Dix name drops C. Holcomb at the 11:10 mark, talking about Speedy bringing his name up.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: you got receipts on this??
Way back on that episode when Freeze pulled Zoes hat off, we were all in here laughing and asking 3rivers to make a screenshot of the moment when Zoes hat came off. If you go back through the thread you can find the screenshot. We were the only site to have that shot and corey referenced it during a follow up episode.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
5150 need to get rid of Darlene. Corey be skirting around topics about Latinos but don't really touch on because of Darlene

I'm not fukking with Darlene, even when I started listening to the show in mid last year, I always gave that bytch the side eye. That shyt gets under my skin when she keep saying Mayate. She's from LA, she knows Mayate is fighting or shooting words and she has a kid with a black man.

Darlene is using Corey for plugs and the same with Corey. He want to get that LA Mexican money, so he has Darlene on the show, the bytch is a bum.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Lew Dix done changed since the last time I heard him...
nikka used to be the true definition of a square but he got me dying right now....
I think the super lame dude was a role he played on the show for the most part. Many of them have said he is nothing like that off camera/the mic.

I'm not fukking with Darlene, even when I started listening to the show in mid last year, I always gave that bytch the side eye. That shyt gets under my skin when she keep saying Mayate. She's from LA, she knows Mayate is fighting or shooting words and she has a kid with a black man.

Darlene is using Corey for plugs and the same with Corey. He want to get that LA Mexican money, so he has Darlene on the show, the bytch is a bum.

If that's true, that relationship is much more beneficial for Darlene than Corey :heh:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If that's true, that relationship is much more beneficial for Darlene than Corey :heh:

No shyt sherlock. Darlene was homeless one time while she was on the show, she was bouncing from home to home at one time, she had to sell some statue to make some money and she tries to plug her book every show.