The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Roll out had been hinting that everybody in the intro song wasnt coming back. I think its khamiras fault. After she grabbed Ron c's dikk his girl started threatening all the women on the show and last ep she was throwing speedy the p*ssy hard. Poetess and Pam probably wanted her gone but speedy being the pervert he is refused. Speedy done had 4 shows all ended abruptly
I heard that intro shyt bit I believe speedy. 2 straight weeks they didnt have no wed show. poetess was probably trying to cut back and speed doggy dog wasnt having it.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roll out had been hinting that everybody in the intro song wasnt coming back. I think its khamiras fault. After she grabbed Ron c's dikk his girl started threatening all the women on the show and last ep she was throwing speedy the p*ssy hard. Poetess and Pam probably wanted her gone but speedy being the pervert he is refused. Speedy done had 4 shows all ended abruptly
Doubt it, they all cool.
16228679_1713788162266245_41791200021184512_n.jpg

Speedy hinted Corey is right about Poetess.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I forget which episode it was, but Corey was on a roll and going in on Poetess, and Zoe was laughing and Dee was like "Come on corey is it really like serious?" :comeon:

Corey was like "She stole money from Zoe too" :sas2:

Zoe was like :francis:

And now she's stolen money from speedy too. :whew:

Poetess has now stolen money from all three of them. :dead:

She really is a theif, damn.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Supposedly Lew Dix went in on his show on Poetess's behalf. I only listen during the week at work but I might have to break that habit :heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's crazy how connected they are and how long they been together and always beefing

And when Lew become this stone cold cool cat? :laugh:

I ain't been keepin up

I just remember him beign the butt of jokes on Foxxhole
The good thing about Lewis is he can take jokes about himself, and he really doesn't give a fukk when it comes to peoples feelings. When he was going in on Nikki Pam 2 weeks ago for always bragging about being a Soul Train dancer i was dying:russ: