The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
5150 is 5150, you get what you get nowadays. It's not gonna be super spectacular, but it's still listenable.

As for Roll Out, Speedy changes his crew like underwear. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but it seems like most of his crew only lasts about a year and some change tops in most cases. Most of them folks he get are kinda wack anyway though. :heh:

He needs to convince TDP to come on more and they'll be straight.
I wish 5150 was still worth a listen, but the truth is he spends half the show regurgitating the same bullshyt talking points. As for the ROS Speedy needs Kente & TDP to be regulars, because Nikki Pam is boring and Kamira is too sensitive. I did however like them low key calling out Speedy's fat white wife for being annoying.:russ:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish 5150 was still worth a listen, but the truth is he spends half the show regurgitating the same bullshyt talking points. As for the ROS Speedy needs Kente & TDP to be regulars, because Nikki Pam is boring and Kamira is too sensitive. I did however like them low key calling out Speedy's fat white wife for being annoying.:russ:
Kamira >> Kente.

Kamira funny as fukk.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Its the 5150 show tho, ain't no rules:mjlol:

To be fair Darlene has tuff skin, any other girl would've been left by now:francis:nikkas be forgetting them episodes where mfs be going in on her, jokes turn into verbal abuse :huhldup:A nikka has to skip sometimes to avoid 2nd hand embarrassment..

The only reason Darlene is still on cause corey pays her to run his store, she's able to hustle her books and she's already too invested to leave. Plus his show turned her into a somewhat public figure. She ain't finna start over :mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Speedy really shines when he's the moderator and can just throw jokes in and let it flow worth other funny people. That's why Reach Around Radio was so great. He had two hilarious comedian co-hosts in TDP/RT and Claudia and Poetess were also funny in their roles.

Right now his roster is lacking so he's doing all the heavy lifting. Kente isn't funny at all to me. He may have one good joke every couple shows. Kamira is one of the funniest people he has had in a long time, but when they go into her personal shyt, she does get a little sensitive. Precious was funny as hell too with her loud ass, but not enough to be on all day every day.

Nikki Pam is the Ed McMahon to Speedy. All she does is laugh, cosign his jokes, bring up Soul Train/Prince/The Time and overtalk/ruin the flow of the show. She was just ok on RAR for her 10 minute segment, but now she's doing too much. Lew Dix hit her with the truth on the last episode of In A Man's World.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Dee was really over there smirking when she was parroting what that white boy said.

Then tried to call corey out for "getting mad"? :dwillhuh:

Some white boy said some racist shyt against black men and she tryin to clown corey for having balls to stand up about it? smmfh.

Now she writing a tell all book to spread everybody secrets even after she said she too classy to share her own experiences. :wow:She really is an aint shyt bytch. :scust:

Zoe's thirsty ass stays getting ignored too. When they were talking about fit chicks butts and he kept trying to bring up Dees butt was cringeworthy. She ain't gonna give you no p*ssy Zoe. :comeon:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Speedy really shines when he's the moderator and can just throw jokes in and let it flow worth other funny people. That's why Reach Around Radio was so great. He had two hilarious comedian co-hosts in TDP/RT and Claudia and Poetess were also funny in their roles.

Right now his roster is lacking so he's doing all the heavy lifting. Kente isn't funny at all to me. He may have one good joke every couple shows. Kamira is one of the funniest people he has had in a long time, but when they go into her personal shyt, she does get a little sensitive. Precious was funny as hell too with her loud ass, but not enough to be on all day every day.

Nikki Pam is the Ed McMahon to Speedy. All she does is laugh, cosign his jokes, bring up Soul Train/Prince/The Time and overtalk/ruin the flow of the show. She was just ok on RAR for her 10 minute segment, but now she's doing too much. Lew Dix hit her with the truth on the last episode of In A Man's World.
Lew Dix really does hit them with truth bombs, and it's no shock that TDP is the only person who is never offended. One thing that's becoming very clear is Speedy has some real :mjpls: views, he really puts white folks on a higher level. None of them want to tell him that he married a white whale, and he thinks he hit the lottery with her.:pachaha:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lew Dix really does hit them with truth bombs, and it's no shock that TDP is the only person who is never offended. One thing that's becoming very clear is Speedy has some real :mjpls: views, he really puts white folks on a higher level. None of them want to tell him that he married a white whale, and he thinks he hit the lottery with her.:pachaha:
Speedy a c00n breh. I love his shows but it's painfully obvious. The whole "good hair" and "light skin" shyt he constantly bring up. If you bring up anything about Africa.. Speedy clueless. He got at Tangie for being natural :dahell:, this a 50 something year old man. :snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Speedy a c00n breh. I love his shows but it's painfully obvious. The whole "good hair" and "light skin" shyt he constantly bring up. If you bring up anything about Africa.. Speedy clueless. He got at Tangie for being natural :dahell:, this a 50 something year old man. :snoop:
He always talks about not wanting to go like it's a diseased continent. He always talks about how he only fukks with women that have cute in them, but now we see all you need is to be fat & white. He really needs to find some more guests because he's become unbearable.

Last edited: