The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speedy wrote this on Facebook..

Let's set the record straight , My show moved on because of what was going on behind the scenes what I don't want to happen is people think they need to donate money to bring us back not going to happen we left because of situations off air ....and the work environment i'm not going to be going back-and-forth I just want to make sure it's understood that what people said in the past was true and what I'm saying now is I'm moving on .......Mic drop.......! "ROLLOUT"

Did Poetess steal money from Speedy? :laff:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Those rollout nikkas are dumb as hell for them to ignore Corey's warnings about Poetess. She probably stole from them nikkas too! :laff:

I know his show fallen off like a loose Halloween mask (shoutouf to Johnny Mack) but Corey might be in rare form on the next show if he goes in on Poetess :russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:damn: I knew they were slacking lately for some reason.

Like I said a long time ago, Poetess seems cool, but Corey was shytting on her too much for him to be completely lying.
We all knew Corey was telling the truth, he just obsessed over it too much on every show. For the first time in a while i can't wait to see the 5150 show. Poetess did seem like she was spending a little too much money, taking trips & buying random shyt all the time.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roll out had been hinting that everybody in the intro song wasnt coming back. I think its khamiras fault. After she grabbed Ron c's dikk his girl started threatening all the women on the show and last ep she was throwing speedy the p*ssy hard. Poetess and Pam probably wanted her gone but speedy being the pervert he is refused. Speedy done had 4 shows all ended abruptly