The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

These are pretty helpful. I'd also say try looking at any tutorials on youtube from Jungle Scout. I used a couple when troubleshooting some sku submission stuff back in March

are you using the junglescout program?

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Almost hired freelancers to finish 2 other ideas I have for stores. When I looked at their past work. It didn’t seem worth it. Rather do it myself and use that money for ads.

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
Almost hired freelancers to finish 2 other ideas I have for stores. When I looked at their past work. It didn’t seem worth it. Rather do it myself and use that money for ads.
I do expert level ads. PM for info

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Ebay is SO FUCCKIN TRASH now :snoop:

Whats popping fellas. Yall still active?

Still active but my eBay sales have been dropping by the month. Been contemplating alternatives sites, changing my strategies or maybe even taking a mental break for a while. Possibly even putting more focus on Amazon instead.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
is there real profit in this?

ive done FBA off and on but between sourcing(time consuming ) and fees....pretty much break even

def like to see your journey? what your budget?

Budget will be 10k. There is real profit but you have to have your own brand and create your own products. Not products you find from the searching tools.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i definitely want to pick your brain.

ok what the smallest budget for starting? it white labeling right
i can get a couple k in a few months but 10 out of my budget.
I would say you need 7-10k for anything Amazon.
I’m a mentor but I’ll give you some free games. Use time to your advantage. Time is money so make it work for you and with you.

Heat me out. I know you have a job and you pay taxes right ?

Use your job as your bank to funnel your financial freedom. Follow these steps.

1. Tax season is in 6 months right ? Claim 0 and have them withhold at least 150$ every paycheck until January. That’s at least 1800 in withholding. You will pay more taxes yes but with that you do 2 things. You not only increasing your tax return but you are also showing any potential bank you are paycheck dependent in case you need a loan.

2. Use Q4 as inspiration. Follow the trends of products and see how popular they get on Amazon. That includes BSR, badges and keyword ranking for the niche you wanna go in.

3. Give yourself a timeline and stick to it

Hope this helps