The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So for people doubting the possibilities of the e-commerce life.

Check out this dude that just launched a store about 6 weeks ago.

Q1mYGWS.gif

Let me add, that's not even a successful shop. I will drop links on who to watch and follow.

Drop questions and get this cracking

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
giphy.gif

Real question tho, How many different items do you/he have listed? Biggest thing I've picked up on over the past few months since getting back in the game is that the more inventory you have the better. Seen a lot of dudes caking hard but they usually have thousands of items listed, biggest drop shippers i've seen go well beyond that :whew:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
giphy.gif

Real question tho, How many different items do you/he have listed? Biggest thing I've picked up on over the past few months since getting back in the game is that the more inventory you have the better. Seen a lot of dudes caking hard but they usually have thousands of items listed, biggest drop shippers i've seen go well beyond that :whew:

:russ:

I have a brand now that I want about 10 products only for. Designing products 4 and 5 :mjlit:

As for dropshipping, you are definitely right. Just find more products and be ready to spend on FB ads. Learning FB ad is definitely crucial.

Silkk

Daps
:russ:

I have a brand now that I want about 10 products only for. Designing products 4 and 5 :mjlit:

As for dropshipping, you are definitely right. Just find more products and be ready to spend on FB ads. Learning FB ad is definitely crucial.
I was about to go in on Ebay dropshipping, then I heard they changed their policy and started clapping accounts based on where items would ship from vs the buyer's location. Not even about to try no fuccery like that with Amazon again so soon after just getting off probation :bryan:

Still need to learn Shopify, but right now just been all in on Ebay & Amazon. Got a bunch of shyt I need to get listed rn.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I was about to go in on Ebay dropshipping, then I heard they changed their policy and started clapping accounts based on where items would ship from vs the buyer's location. Not even about to try no fuccery like that with Amazon again so soon after just getting off probation :bryan:

Still need to learn Shopify, but right now just been all in on Ebay & Amazon. Got a bunch of shyt I need to get listed rn.

sounds like you're doing OA or RA on Amazon.

FBA should only be 2 ways: FBA PL or FBA wholesale. That's it. Don't jump into OA and RA because one small complaint and you're out. You have no idea how golden an Amazon account is until you lose your privileges.

Ebay is cracking down on dropshipping, but just put the true location of the product. Like if you're dropshipping from NYC, don't put you're shipping from Cali because that creates buyer distrust and lack of confidence.

Silkk

Daps
sounds like you're doing OA or RA on Amazon.

FBA should only be 2 ways: FBA PL or FBA wholesale. That's it. Don't jump into OA and RA because one small complaint and you're out. You have no idea how golden an Amazon account is until you lose your privileges.

Ebay is cracking down on dropshipping, but just put the true location of the product. Like if you're dropshipping from NYC, don't put you're shipping from Cali because that creates buyer distrust and lack of confidence.
Not sure what OA or RA is but I haven't signed up for FBA yet, don't have enough stock yet. Should by July though.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Not sure what OA or RA is but I haven't signed up for FBA yet, don't have enough stock yet. Should by July though.

Online Arbitrage and Retail Arbitrage.

So, how do you currently sell now?

Silkk

Daps
Online Arbitrage and Retail Arbitrage.

So, how do you currently sell now?
I do everything myself :francis:

Meaning I been buying samples of different product ideas from different wholesalers/suppliers the past two months seeing what sells best before making my big bulk orders.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I do everything myself :francis:

Meaning I been buying samples of different product ideas from different wholesalers/suppliers the past two months seeing what sells best before making my big bulk orders.

you sell them on Amazon or ebay or through your website?

Maybe FB or Craigslist?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm planning a foray into a pet product soon under an entirely different brand than the one I started with

We are waiting to get my agency side fully automated first as it takes too much attention.

Are you traveling for trade shows? Also, do you utilize sourcing agents?

I'm also game for getting into a mastermind soon once I can divert more than 50% of my attention again to FBA

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm planning a foray into a pet product soon under an entirely different brand than the one I started with

We are waiting to get my agency side fully automated first as it takes too much attention.

Are you traveling for trade shows? Also, do you utilize sourcing agents?

I'm also game for getting into a mastermind soon once I can divert more than 50% of my attention again to FBA

Planning to go on 2 trade shows this September coming up. Gonna showcase about 5 products.

About to approach Publix, Home Depot and Lowes as well.

Hustle Never Stops!

@Pyrexcup what u wanna learn breh? Ask and I can drop links from people I can vouch for.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Planning to go on 2 trade shows this September coming up. Gonna showcase about 5 products.

About to approach Publix, Home Depot and Lowes as well.

Hustle Never Stops!

@Pyrexcup what u wanna learn breh? Ask and I can drop links from people I can vouch for.
Where?

I promised my first supplier I'd shake his hand in Guangzhou last year :mjcry: I told him I'm still building the raft :bryan: