The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Planning to go on 2 trade shows this September coming up. Gonna showcase about 5 products.

About to approach Publix, Home Depot and Lowes as well.

Hustle Never Stops!

@Pyrexcup what u wanna learn breh? Ask and I can drop links from people I can vouch for.
just post whatever is good and ill go from there. i know what eCommerce is but have 0 knowledge

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
just post whatever is good and ill go from there. i know what eCommerce is but have 0 knowledge

Do some research on your own and figure out which way you wanna go. This is not even the beginning of the journey yet. This is a very raod that only 5% make it out of. It takes actions and drives with unmatched ambition to start this journey.

Do you want your own brand or do you wanna distribute ?

Do you wanna use an online platform or do you want your own website? All those are questions you need to answer first.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Have any of you guys ever bought from alibaba and flipped it on eBay/amazon?

All the time.

However now the game is rigged. Chinese get the best prices and can dropship for 4 USD. Then they drop the price so low that you have no choice but to move on.

I have a list of dropshipped sellers if y'all want it.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
All the time.

However now the game is rigged. Chinese get the best prices and can dropship for 4 USD. Then they drop the price so low that you have no choice but to move on.

I have a list of dropshipped sellers if y'all want it.

I just googled what drop shipping is and yes that would be great. I'd appreciate it greatly and hopefully I can return the favor to you in the near future.

You and @MMS really sparked something in me.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
@LeVraiPapi are you still considering setting up your own website? What advantages would that give you over using amazon or eBay?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I just googled what drop shipping is and yes that would be great. I'd appreciate it greatly and hopefully I can return the favor to you in the near future.

You and @MMS really sparked something in me.
Keep your nose clean and stick to the task at hand is my best advice. Find your purpose and then determine the priority that gets you closest to your goals. Productivity and profits will follow!

read this book:
https://amzn.to/2K8GXSX

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi are you still considering setting up your own website? What advantages would that give you over using amazon or eBay?

In this business, data are very important. Your website gives all the data. You jave control over everything. Your own product, logistics, inventory and it makes advertising much easier and more accurate. Thus, FB ads become cheaper since your target audience will be more accurate to the data you provide to the bot. On Amazon, you dont get all the info on your customers. On ebay, you get some but it's still not as much as when you have your own website.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
In this business, data are very important. Your website gives all the data. You jave control over everything. Your own product, logistics, inventory and it makes advertising much easier and more accurate. Thus, FB ads become cheaper since your target audience will be more accurate to the data you provide to the bot. On Amazon, you dont get all the info on your customers. On ebay, you get some but it's still not as much as when you have your own website.
this is exactly what I'm doing with my agency currently

I got a tool that spits out

• First and Last Name
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Physical Address
Of every single US website visitor (without an optin). My upsell is access to a list of 270MM people and then we start doing predictive advertising. Sadly it's only valuable to B2C when you're in the 5000+ visitor range

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
this is exactly what I'm doing with my agency currently

I got a tool that spits out

• First and Last Name
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Physical Address
Of every single US website visitor. My upsell is access to a list of 270MM people and then we start doing predictive advertising. Sadly it's only valuable to B2C when you're in the 5000+ visitor range

How updated is that list? How accurate is it ? How do I get such a tool ?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How updated is that list? How accurate is it ? How do I get such a tool ?
I bought licensing to the tech from a large data company.

As I wandered the journey of digital marketing I found the money was all in targeting so I focused my research there. It was hard to find but now I realize all the big fish have it (Coca Cola, McDonalds etc)

Our only competitors are LiveRamp and Oracle at the moment ($4000/mo)

Other companies will let you use the data to retarget but will not disclose the data like we do.

EDIT - the list is dynamically updated. Similar to how FB and Google use your login to track you we have a similar system.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I bought licensing to the tech from a large data company.

As I wandered the journey of digital marketing I found the money was all in targeting so I focused my research there. It was hard to find but now I realize all the big fish have it (Coca Cola, McDonalds etc)

Our only competitors are LiveRamp and Oracle at the moment ($4000/mo)

Other companies will let you use the data to retarget but will not disclose the data like we do.

EDIT - the list is dynamically updated. Similar to how FB and Google use your login to track you we have a similar system.

so you can deliver a list of emails based on niches and those would match FB and IG profiles?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
so you can deliver a list of emails based on niches and those would match FB and IG profiles?
Yes

But it goes further than that. You can take customer lists and deploy them on MANY ad channels (19 to be exact)

Many of my clients go to radio, TV, ESPN, Reddit, Gmail on top of the usual suspects like Google customer match and Facebook look-a-like

This style of advertising is more about following specific individuals than reach. Mainly why I haven’t marketed to B2C. But technically the pixel we do is plausible for B2C if the traffic is good

The massive list is limited unfortunately. Part of my licensing agreement is niche specific so predictive advertising is based on my chosen niche (real estate investors)

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Good Thread

I've literally just started e-commerce, bought a course to learn from and will be focusing on using Ebay.

The goal for now is to make at least £1000 a month [£34 a day] then scale it up

So any tips and tricks would be appreciated :smugbiden: