The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Daps
Going through this thread got me feeling like that time Morpheus and them plugged me into the training program, and when they woke me up, I knew kung fu. Talk about information overload... I love it :wow:

iknowkungfu.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I work In e-commerce AI software that basically runs your business automatically and increases sales 300%.

Dm me if you want a quick demo/presentation

Oh wow. Would love to talk to you about that.

@Silkk you still printing or you diversified ?

@Neo The Resurrected ONE hit me up breh. I booked a call with a guru and I knew more than he did. He was like “right right my hhhm “ 🤣🤣🤣

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Added POD to my shop. Designing clothes is cool ngl.

Who knew Print on Demand was this easy :banderas:I’m not buying clothes from other brands no more. Just gonna design it myself when I want something and sell it on my site :takedat:
Dope to see. The thrift store grind has been wearing on me lately, plus they steady hiking prices and pulling the better things for themselves. I’m looking to diversify a lot more next year. POD is definitely one of the top ways I been considering.

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
What you use?
Dope to see. The thrift store grind has been wearing on me lately, plus they steady hiking prices and pulling the better things for themselves. I’m looking to diversify a lot more next year. POD is definitely one of the top ways I been considering.

Kittl for designs. Printify for manufacturing & mockups. Then published it to my Shopify store.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im done with thrifting and going full on Private Branding after this year. Thrifting is fun but gahdamn listing each individual shyt, shyt sitting for months/years, having to shoot pics of everything is just annoying to me at this point.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
If you guys are doing POD please consider investing your profits to eventually buy the equipment yourself.
Requires more time/effort but you get a bigger cut. More of a longterm thought but still.

We used to be 100% POD, but now it's 25% POD 75% in-house.

My store took an L on over the last two years, I used to have the perfect setup, but then I got a harder WFH job and had kids.

I think we're past the worst of and starting to make new products. Dropped Shopify and going Etsy only for now. Hit 27k sales there this month.

QS7LkOa.png

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If you guys are doing POD please consider investing your profits to eventually buy the equipment yourself.
Requires more time/effort but you get a bigger cut. More of a longterm thought but still.

We used to be 100% POD, but now it's 25% POD 75% in-house.

My store took an L on over the last two years, I used to have the perfect setup, but then I got a harder WFH job and had kids.

I think we're past the worst of and starting to make new products. Dropped Shopify and going Etsy only for now. Hit 27k sales there this month.

QS7LkOa.png

27k sales wooohoooo congrats bro

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
anyone in here know how to break into project management jobs?

I currently work in marketing and looking to transition into something else

Is there a thread for this?