The Official ESports Boxing Club Game Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: it looks fine. Name a better looking boxing game
I will always sing the praises of Victorious Boxers. That game alone feature aspects of boxing that haven't been replicated in any other boxing game. It leans more on the arcade side but it gave me enough boxing mechanics that I put 200+ hours in it.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I will always sing the praises of Victorious Boxers. That game alone feature aspects of boxing that haven't been replicated in any other boxing game. It leans more on the arcade side but it gave me enough boxing mechanics that I put 200+ hours in it.
:leon: the ippo joint? I fxcks with that series.

Understand your viewpoint

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that joint was legit.

And I'm pissed that the Beta is PC only. I got all hype and ready to sign up but my laptop ain't near strong enough.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Saw the beta came out saw some extensive footage of dudes playing it. If y’all want a to join a league when it drops on PS5 or just want to join a boxing server join my server brehs.