The Official Fast & Furious 6 Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
shyt looks incredible. Wish they didn't spoil the plane scene though, but :wow: regardless.

I do find it funny that this flick, along with the prior 2, all take place before Tokyo Drift (in storyline).

The cars keep getting newer, they keep getting older, yet it's all suppose to be before Dom bounces to Japan :lolbron:

They're eventually going to have to redo the last scene in Tokyo Drift with a :flabbynsick: Turreto pulling up beside dude instead.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It drops on memorial day weekend? :ooh:

Looks like i'm taking that Friday off to watch in then. With this and the memorial day BBQ's, i'm gonna be :eat: good all weekend. :blessed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
shyt looks incredible. Wish they didn't spoil the plane scene though, but :wow: regardless.

I do find it funny that this flick, along with the prior 2, all take place before Tokyo Drift (in storyline).

The cars keep getting newer, they keep getting older, yet it's all suppose to be before Dom bounces to Japan :lolbron:

They're eventually going to have to redo the last scene in Tokyo Drift with a :flabbynsick: Turreto pulling up beside dude instead.
Dog... ain't nobody give a fukk about Tokyo Drift! :heh:

It's plain to see they've just written that shyt off as non-canon.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wait.. I just realized that's the Japanese nikka who died in Tokyo Drift during the car chase.. still alive. Driving the latest vehicles. lmaooo even more funny.

:laff: hence my point. Dude got chopped up in his 97 RX-7, but in these new movies (which is the past) is rocking the latest 2013 piff mobiles :krs:
Atleast he gets to live in the future, before his inevitable death :pachaha: