The Official Fast & Furious 6 Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
this is getting ridiculous.

how is that Asian dude still alive and Tokyo dirt took place after all these movies? Just make it so he lived some how after dift i mean we never saw a body.

oh I will watch this movie.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This franchise is full of all manner of ridiculousness, but it gives me my fix of girls, cars, guns and explosions. I'll be there opening weekend. :myman:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
this is getting ridiculous.

how is that Asian dude still alive and Tokyo dirt took place after all these movies? Just make it so he lived some how after dift i mean we never saw a body.

oh I will watch this movie.

Tokyo Drift is technically the last movie in storyline. 4, 5, 6 and however long they go is suppose to lead to Dom taking off to Tokyo. They're basically prequels to Tokyo Drift which is the funny part.

Story goes: 1-2-4-5-6-whatever else comes out->3. :heh:

Regardless. Great :popcorn: flicks

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Tokyo Drift is technically the last movie in storyline. 4, 5, 6 and however long they go is suppose to lead to Dom taking off to Tokyo. They're basically prequels to Tokyo Drift which is the funny part.

Story goes: 1-2-4-5-6-whatever else comes out->3. :heh:

Regardless. Great :popcorn: flicks

I am saying the car continuity is not making any sense. So everyone in japan was driving around in 2004 cars for some reason?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Han didn't die. He crept out the passenger seat and left that CAC to handle everything on his dolo. :steviej:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Carné Asada;3160689 said:
Han didn't die. He crept out the passenger seat and left CAC to handle everything on his dolo. :steviej:

:deadrose:

That dude went up against Japanese mobsters to avenge his death while dude was sitting on 100 mil like. :snooze:

:russ:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:laff: hence my point. Dude got chopped up in his 97 RX-7, but in these new movies (which is the past) is rocking the latest 2013 piff mobiles :krs:
Atleast he gets to live in the future, before his inevitable death :pachaha:

:ohhh:

That shyt never even crossed my mind watching these movies all these years. Han is gonna be driving flying cars in fast and furious 15 looking flabby and sick, only to inevitably die in Japan while racing in his RX-7.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:ohhh:

That shyt never even crossed my mind watching these movies all these years. Han is gonna be driving flying cars in fast and furious 15 looking flabby and sick, only to inevitably die in Japan while racing in his RX-7.

:dead: I can already envision dude's eulogy:

"Haan, he was a good man. I don't know why he went back to his 30 year old Mazda, but he was always a fan of that rotary engine."

*confusion on the faces of those in attendance - "rotary? what's that?" is consistently heard throughout the ceremony.*

I mean, just a year ago.. after our last successful heist... errm, I mean, business venture, he took delivery on his 2027 F-Zero Fire Stingray Hovercraft. :why: :rip: homie - we did it. Your friend - :flabbynsick: :old: Dom"

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm anticipating this but they are getting outrageous with the stunts now. They actually are gonna pull down a plane and keep it from taking off in this movie. It's crazy how they went from a racing franchise to an action one with nice cars.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm anticipating this but they are getting outrageous with the stunts now. They actually are gonna pull down a plane and keep it from taking off in this movie. It's crazy how they went from a racing franchise to an action one with nice cars.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters :birdman: