Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah so it looks like Ole getting sacked is NOT imminent

However if we lose against Spurs then that should be it for Ole.

So as far I think, if as a United fan you dont want Spurs to tear our a$$holes apart this weekend then I would say your not a proper fan.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

@TobiOT @Ukbrotha thoughts you guys watch him a lot more than others

Silly take.
I swear people who hate on Pogba just never watched him play with Juve so they have nonsensical expectations of how he was playing. And even that, as a matter of fact , Pogba has similar stats per match as when he was with Juve and that is with him not playing in his favorite position at United most of the time.

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Silly take.
I swear people who hate on Pogba just never watched him play with Juve so he they have nonsensical expectations of how he was playing. And even that, as a matter of fact , Pogba has similar stats per match as when he was with Juve and that is with him not playing in his favorite position most of the time at United.
These takes are personal and should just be dismissed as hate.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Inter's president has no filter:russ:

nikkas really think pogba did not flop? How anyone comparing stevie g, who played in worst teams to pogba at united?:deadmanny:a champion league winner, finalist pfa player and hailed by players who are in my top 5 easily is compared to a dude that NEEDS worlds class players around him to look half way decent

Like its not even a like for like comparison:bryan: