Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
BdKDoilIYAEFQcb.jpg

:smugdraper:
:dead: Smiley potential

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cut it out with the crap scorch De Bruyne n him are 2 different kind of players breh u know it...de bruyne cant play as a central midfielder hes strictly a winger/hole player he cant play in a 2/3 man midfield like eriksen...the only players with a similar style to him are Oscar(whos better) and lampard (who is washed up)
De Bruyne played for Werder Breman last year mostly as a CM/CAM player and was quality.

Eriksen can't play in a two man midfield.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
De Bruyne played for Werder Breman last year mostly as a CM/CAM player and was quality.

Eriksen can't play in a two man midfield.
let it go breh de bruyne n him are 2 different kinds of players like I said de bruyne can play in the hole sure but eriksen is a much more rounded player while de bruyne is explosive plus its one thing to play for warden Bremen than playing for Chelsea/top team u know it...Mourniho would never play 433/4141 with de bruyne as one of the cm while Eriksen can easily do it and be quality...I didn't say he was a sure starter for Chelsea but he will def be an improvement over say Lampard and whatever other shyt CM (essien lol, lampard lol,ramires (hes great but hes just a runner))...if you guys were good in this area why would you be trying to bring Guarin (another versatile CM who can play 4141/433/4231?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let it go breh de bruyne n him are 2 different kinds of players like I said de bruyne can play in the hole sure but eriksen is a much more rounded player while de bruyne is explosive plus its one thing to play for warden Bremen than playing for Chelsea/top team u know it...Mourniho would never play 433/4141 with de bruyne as one of the cm while Eriksen can easily do it and be quality...I didn't say he was a sure starter for Chelsea but he will def be an improvement over say Lampard and whatever other shyt CM (essien lol, lampard lol,ramires (hes great but hes just a runner))...if you guys were good in this area why would you be trying to bring Guarin (another versatile CM who can play 4141/433/4231?
Mourinho wouldn't look twice at Eriksen which is what I'm getting at tbh. Lamps is still better too btw, his 45 mins against Liverpool last Sunday was incredible. It was like prime Lamps :noah:

Eriksen can't ball like that. Not now, not ever.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lolz at the reaction to the video of the breh licking some girl out on a staircase. :bryan:

05zGgKk.jpg

:dead: