Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Premier League new season confirmed for Sept 12. :patrice:
Bruno, Rashford, Matic and them better hope there's a second wave because Ole's about to run them into the ground :francis:

Lol, Henderson... not even the best at his club. We all know what it is.
I never really gave a fukk about any of these awards but PFA Players Award is more legit to me than the writers pick.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
henderson:francis: there was a year where drogbao shoulda won but i think rooney took it, its whateva happy for dude but:yeshrug:

is not just he's not liverpool best player or midfielder but its the fact that they kinda just shoe horned his name into the debate.

sad can't have too many foreigners win back to back or non whites for that matter

again are we rating seasonal performances or also including humanitarian leadership qualities? dont get me wrong he has played well and above he was expected but smh whateva

Henderson wouldn't even start on any team in the top 6
He wouldn't even start ligue 1 top 4 :dahell:

:hhh:

The slander to the man that has held this team together for seasons is blasphemous. He doesn’t get his name on paper with goals and assists but none of these trophies would come to light without him

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Then the Lord said to Moses,

Take your staff and raise your hand over the waters —all its rivers, canals, ponds, and all the reservoirs. Turn all the water to salt. Everywhere the water will turn to salt, even the water stored in wooden bowls and stone pots, shall all be salt.

:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
On a serious note, this is the writers vote, there's another award coming. Pep needs to pipe down.

:snooze:

Edit: Llovren being sold for 10M :ehh:

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
If we go deep into the Europa, we're fukked, even though we get an additional week off.:unimpressed:

And we ain't signing anyone till probably after the season starts knowing this "well run" football club..

And you just know your chairman is waiting for the actual end of the season to start looking at signings. :unimpressed:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
henderson:francis: there was a year where drogbao shoulda won but i think rooney took it, its whateva happy for dude but:yeshrug:

is not just he's not liverpool best player or midfielder but its the fact that they kinda just shoe horned his name into the debate.

sad can't have too many foreigners win back to back or non whites for that matter

again are we rating seasonal performances or also including humanitarian leadership qualities? dont get me wrong he has played well and above he was expected but smh whateva

Henderson has been our best midfielder this season. I don't think that's a question.

Mané would be my choice, but I have no problem with Hendo because I've seen how this team looks when he's not in the lineup, and it's night and day.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Henderson has been our best midfielder this season. I don't think that's a question.

Mané would be my choice, but I have no problem with Hendo because I've seen how this team looks when he's not in the lineup, and it's night and day.

Ehh liverpool's shaky form started after that loss to alt.madrid,he was in the lineup in most of em:yeshrug:

I dont see it Fab is the better player and so is keita when healthy,its pure propaganda sorry,

The last 10 winners all stood out from the rest of their team and the league that particular year, he's done well not FWA OR PFA type well same with rashford :mjlol:

Might as well give it to trent since pool cant seem to be able to score or generate anyththing meaningful when either him or robbo are out with an injury,resting or just having a bad day

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

A left footed CB? Probably goes to Napoli while Koulibaly goes to Citeh :snoop:

Ole is known to run players into the ground till they break down.

Coman is known to break down....

HauntingFantasticAmericanbittern-size_restricted.gif

Probably just :duck:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh liverpool's shaky form started after that loss to alt.madrid,he was in the lineup in most of em:yeshrug:

I dont see it Fab is the better player and so is keita when healthy,its pure propaganda sorry,

The last 10 winners all stood out from the rest of their team and the league that particular year, he's done well not FWA OR PFA type well same with rashford :mjlol:

Might as well give it to trent since pool cant seem to be able to score or generate anyththing meaningful when either him or robbo are out with an injury,resting or just having a bad day

if it was going to be a liverpool player it couldve been trent or mane. I dont even mean any disrespect to henderson because i think hes come leaps and bounds from where he was before klopp and hes obviously a difference maker.

with that said why the fukk is this award voted on in february anyway!?! it makes zero sense. how could i possibly make an informed decision for player of the year without seeing their whole body of work?!