Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
btw i aint mad the de bryune won. salah fell off the 2nd half of the season and i only care for the PL or CL trophies lol..i mean we've had a great season regardless if we win the league or CL. lol....i guess son maybe coulda also won but two of those are fighting for the title the other for just top four lol

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Amad gets his first trophy.
ZUjUaWi.png

More than a certain Man Utd captain.
Ra5oEKD.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Not a surprise. Spanish are known for their pettiness. :manny: Mbrappe only did what Real have done for years to others.

Will be interesting to see what the socios think of all this. Is he really dead to them for eternity or not? Whenever the next elections are will be interesting to see if the rival candidate can use "I'll do what Florentino couldn't do and bring Mbrappe to the club". Which is what Florentino done with C dot when Calderon tried and failed to sign C dot the summer before.

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like Madrid’s offer also wasn’t ridiculous :skip:
Ya but Madrid has been selling and saving for 3 seasons. PSG giving him that money after spending that ridiculous amount on donnarumma and Messi and making him a director. No one competing with that

Btw if I’m Mbappe I’d take psg offer too. get that money you never know what the future holds.