Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Just like Elanga and most of our academy products. Looked promising when he started, but that's because he was usually subbed on for 5 minutes.

But the game against bottom of League 1 Rochdale, where he looked like he was falling down when he tried to dribble, was getting locked up by a 16 year old. and eventually got subbed off in 60 minutes. I was done with that guy.:mjlol:

Homie was bouncing around the pitch like a fukking clown :dead:
The hair also doesn’t help

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He scored 10 Premier League goals in two seasons. 5 of them against Southampton in 3 games. You take away the Southampton goals and he scored 5 goals in the other 51 league games he featured in.

Countless bozo moments, a disgusting lack of skill, intelligence or general ability besides running. Worst of all, he is one of the biggest bottlers I've ever seen (always avoiding physical contact, often pulling out of challenges that were 80-20 in his favour).

Good riddance.
It was shocking to see him do that regularly. I understand older finesse players ducking out of duels, but if you're 25 and your game relies on speed and hustle that shyts unacceptable.

Timo on weekly basis
fraidycam.0.gif

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Tillman might sneak on the 2022 roster, but really he's gonna be crucial in 4 years. Special talent.

Love how loud Ibrox gets after goals.

FZv_TLSX0Acsyzl

I knew he was class with the ball at his feet but I didn't know he had this type of athleticism. He's already completely trusted by Van Bronckhorst, which is quite something for an inexperienced 20 year old loan player who has only been at the club for a few weeks. Played the full 90 while senior players got subbed off / kept on the bench too.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boy shytted on River Plate when they were eliminated from Libertadores and say he wouldn't return to South America just to play domestic football only to fall to a club fighting relegation

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He scored 10 Premier League goals in two seasons. 5 of them against Southampton in 3 games. You take away the Southampton goals and he scored 5 goals in the other 51 league games he featured in.

Countless bozo moments, a disgusting lack of skill, intelligence or general ability besides running. Worst of all, he is one of the biggest bottlers I've ever seen (always avoiding physical contact, often pulling out of challenges that were 80-20 in his favour).

Good riddance.

He always put in a shift and was a big part of us winning the Champion's League For that, he's good money in my books. :manny: