Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
That red one is trash to me. Nike seems to have really flopped with all their jerseys this round. Adidas has wiped the floor with them this round.
Nah the red one is nice, looks to me to be the only kit nike have done for the world cup that's good.

The home one is an abomination tho, looks like a training kit. :hhh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
y'all feeling those england nike kits?

england-world-cup-kit-nike-001.jpg
Outside of Brazil, Nike’s new kits have been terrible. I’m kinda glad Canada didn’t get a new one.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
That red one is trash to me. Nike seems to have really flopped with all their jerseys this round. Adidas has wiped the floor with them this round.

Nike bombed this World Cup. Adidas head and shoulders better this go round. Puma has had some utter trash kits, which is weird because Puma made some really nice looking club kits this year.

When you can't even get the Netherlands home kit right just chalk up your efforts as a loss. England away is nice, Brazil is good. Saudi Arabia and France aways are nice.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
its my story and im stickin to it. Spain tiki taka (unlike Barca’s) was some of the most boring football i ever seen.
2008 euros was good football tbf
They removed the pace and power in that team and it did get boring.

They also won every major Football competition for six years. And during that period, Messi was Argentine.