Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Daps
At least Waistcoat is consistent.
He got Middlesbrough relegated because they could not score goals from open play

And now he has got England relegated because they can not score goals from open play

Watch all the pundits and media defend him saying he is good etc because they can never criticise one of their mates

I am dreading this world cup coming up

And Harry Maguire now has been relegated 5 times :russ:
And he will still be first choice defender on the team sheet when he is so bad

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
At least Waistcoat is consistent.
He got Middlesbrough relegated because they could not score goals from open play

And now he has got England relegated because they can not score goals from open play

Watch all the pundits and media defend him saying he is good etc because they can never criticise one of their mates

I am dreading this world cup coming up

And Harry Maguire now has been relegated 5 times :russ:
And he will still be first choice defender on the team sheet when he is so bad

0 goals in the last 5 matches aside from that late Kane penalty v Germany :huhldup:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Paqueta is world class mate, its a good move for West Ham too theyll probably sell him for a 100 milly in a season or two
Oh. Very good player, but I feel west Ham is the wrong move for him. But let’s see how it goes
I’m surprised arsenal didn’t go hard for him he would’ve been perfect for them

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV

"'I was sacked because I'm 65 and I'm a white male': Former BBC presenter Mark Lawrenson takes a swipe at the 'woke' broadcaster after more than 30 years of working as a pundit..."

no mark, that is why you got the job in the first place :ufdup:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
@GNev2 didn't know this before :hhh: ?

I met some youths who were on their way to work in the middle east on those n-year long contracts as they were changing flights in addis-ababa.

it's a hard gig and they are treated like prisoners when they get there.

Gary Neville criticises Qatar for the first time as he laments the 'STAGGERING' living conditions for World Cup workers while on a tour of an accommodation facility... as he slams 'inequality like you wouldn't believe'​

• Gary Neville has criticised living conditions for workers at the Qatar World Cup
  • He said workers live in 'portakabins with four curtains' in a new Sky documentary
  • The former England man admitted he was also worried about the workers' wages
  • Neville had previously questioned reports slating the conditions in Qatar
  • Click here for all the latest World Cup 2022 news and updates

Gary Neville displays visible shock at the living quarters for World Cup workers as he is shown around an official accommodation facility for a documentary to be screened on Sunday night.

Neville says: ‘It’s a portakabin with four curtains (screening off sleeping areas) and two lockers on each side. The wealth in this country and that level of accommodation for people, with the sacrifice they are making. It’s just inequality like you would not believe. It’s staggering really. This is not a home.’

Though Neville is shown around accommodation facilities that the World Cup Supreme Committee want him to see, the Mail on Sunday has reported on far more wretched quarters. At the Al-Sheehaniya in 2019, we found a stinking room into which ten Indian men were crammed, with children’s bunks for beds.