Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's actually impressive how he's somehow gotten 10x worse, with a 10x more expensive and "talented" squad than when he managed that miracle top 4 finish. Like every possible decision he can make as a manager has been the absolute worst, most incorrect one. :dead: And that 1 goal in 10 games stat... I think I read somewhere that Chelsea's xG this season is actually statistically impossible. As in it should be a mathematical impossibility for any top flight PL team with the players they have to score this little per chance created, sheer random luck alone should have put more balls in the back of the net for them than they have at this point... but it somehow never happens :laff::laff::laff::picard:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
It's actually impressive how he's somehow gotten 10x worse, with a 10x more expensive and "talented" squad than when he managed that miracle top 4 finish. Like every possible decision he can make as a manager has been the absolute worst, most incorrect one. :dead: And that 1 goal in 10 games stat... I think I read somewhere that Chelsea's xG this season is actually statistically impossible. As in it should be a mathematical impossibility for any top flight PL team with the players they have to score this little per chance created, sheer random luck alone should have put more balls in the back of the net for them than they have at this point... but it somehow never happens :laff::laff::laff::picard:
That transfer ban helped him. Mason Mount, Tammy and the others respect him.

As soon as the brought players who don't give a fukk about him, he got found out quick.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Partey is hiding from the ball.
no one talks about this enough, but a dm with elite defensive instant and tackling is great, but one who can do all that while being press resistant and never hiding away from the ball will always be a cheat code.
this is why Camavinga has the chance to be all time midfielder and why I rate him ahead of Tchou as a dm, who sometimes has this habit you're talking about

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
"we are gonna win the league" ...

723f5edf8b683cbdaa359cb308369668.jpg

:mjlol: :francis:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

You nikkas is gone put some respek on his name :ufdup:

Another very good performance and like I was saying at halftime about Diogoal and Robbo not always giving him a lot to work with on the left, I think when Lucho came on he went up a level :wow:

Had a really unlucky run there with Covid, the weird eye injury and then this injury that we tried to rush him back from and weren’t sure exactly what it was but we seem to have got that under control :blessed: my only criticism in the past is he seems to have played within himself and too worried about messing up but I’ve been really impressed with how he’s looked to assert himself more since he’s been back in the team and I think this new setup suits him better than the previous one. He seems to have grasped this is gonna be a real opportunity this run in to establish himself again and he’s taking it :blessed:

Only 22, nearly 100 appearances under his belt, one of our own, got bags of talent, he’s a proper baller baller :banderas: