Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

X4Iw1R9.gif

Lost the title and their sanity :wow:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Man, I have no dogs in this but you guys should wait til City mathematically wins it before talking shyt to Arsenal :whoa:

Anything can happen. But we've seen this movie so many times we know all the lines. It's been happening to Liverpool every season the last few years

City on the home stretch is inevitable :francis: ....and it looks like they're hitting peak form

We're just praying FFP delivers us from these demons :mjcry:....I gave up on Pep leaving because that bald fakkit renews every year

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anything can happen. But we've seen this movie so many times we know all the lines. It's been happening to Liverpool every season the last few years

City on the home stretch is inevitable :francis: ....and it looks like they're hitting peak form

We're just praying FFP delivers us from these demons :mjcry:....I gave up on Pep leaving because that bald fakkit renews every year

Yup City is stacked. Ake goes down meh no worries. Saliba goes down and we gotta play rob holding :picard:

Most important game of the year and quality like Phil Foden is a 80th minute sub

City scoring like 3-4 goals against everyone

fulham, west ham, leeds united, everton, chelsea, brighton, brentford dem dudes gonna run through all of them team

but but city at tricky goodison park them nikkaz gonna smash em 3-0

Daps
If things stay the way they are, tonight might end the chase for the last two CL spots. As hot as Villa has been, I'm not sure they have enough games left to catch up to Newcastle or MUN.

Yeah, only five games left for Villa. If it ends this way, CL chase is over.

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't think I like Eriksen-Casemiro pivot. I thought I would but I don't. Weirdly, I clamour for Fred and then he plays a few games for us and I'm sick of him but I think this would have been a perfect game for Fred to start.
I've been thinking this too, Eriksen should be where Bruno is but he wants to play both of them.
The games we usually lose we get outworked in the midfield and fred would help solve that problem. Weird Brazil use casimiro alongside fred but ten hag doesn't want to try it

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
These commentators man. Criticising Richarlison for trying to square it for a tap in which was a good decision

Just because the pass is cut out or something doesn't come off doesn't mean it's a bad decision. It was a tight angle for him to shoot.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I've been thinking this too, Eriksen should be where Bruno is but he wants to play both of them.
The games we usually lose we get outworked in the midfield and fred would help solve that problem. Weird Brazil use casimiro alongside fred but ten hag doesn't want to try it
ETH has been unbelievably stubborn with Eriksen, even after Bruno looked better than ever playing deeper ETH still sticks Eriksen in there :beli: