Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal really don’t have an excuse. City have been playing an average of every 3 days, while Arsenal since the Europa league have had a lighter schedule

They completely threw everything away in games they played on the 9th, 16th, 21st and 26th of April. Adequate days of rest too. Smh

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: he biult a great team... its hard to compete against city.
Sure... the presure got to the team, no excuses. No cups, no europe and they still fukked it up. Young team, young manager
Even pool fukked up last season, and they had the best team in epl history
Arsenal needs to stick with arteta... we dont want to end up like chelsea or united, changing manager after manager.

Yeah, if you look at the top teams over the last decade for the PL stability at the manager role is key. Particularly Klopp and Pep.

I personally still blame Kim Kardashian for this epic collapse.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Has he played enough games to get a medal :jbhmm:
I don't think I've seen him at all this season, but then I've not watched much of them thus season

What do you think this excitement was about? :russ:

FvRj_UyXsAAamvn.jpg:large

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
So does being the biggest bottler go to the person who has bottled more times (Spurs) or

the person who has bottled in the biggest occasions (Arsenal, being the only team to be leading the EPL in December 3 separate times, and haven’t won a single one)

The person who has never won anything worth winning :unimpressed:

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
City hasn’t lost a game since January, in any competition. The last time they dropped points in the league was against United due to a dodgy ref decision

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your new manager ain't that bad, I think you are a bit harsh on him
He will improve you loads and get all your younger players playing well

No choice but to give Poch a chance but I think we need a cultural reset in terms of how play football and I truly believe we'd get that with somebody like De Zerbi.

I will be forever pissed if/when Poch doesn't work out and a competitor signs De Zerbi.

Daps
No choice but to give Poch a chance but I think I really think we need a cultural reset in terms of how play football and I truly believe we'd get that with somebody like De Zerbi.

II will be forever pissed if/when Poch doesn't work out and a competitor signs De Zerbi.
That's fair enough
I think Poch is a good manager, has a style of play and works good with youngsters

Yeah he didn't win anything with Spurs but Spurs do not win anything no matter who they have, even Maureen and Conte couldn't win things with them
Chelsea on the other hand do win things even when they have managers with no experience like Di Matteo
I think it could be a good fit for you both

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LCB should be Colwill anyway. There is genuinely no need to buy a random scrub for the sake of it, especially when you have a young talent like Colwill ready to be plugged in. But of course they will because it's a Chelsea thing.

This is a 150m talent in today's market.

Do you see this ability? :dead:

6'2, athletic, can defend, more comfortable on the ball and a better passing range than your favourite fukking midfielder. Good lord, we struck the lottery.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Got 9 Apps.

People act as if we're saying he needs to three peat the UCL :dead:

A fukking Carabao cup would be a start for him. People who are worse than him with inferior have atleast won a FA cup or something.

Lmao, what does he even mean? It’s not about what any of us think. It’s about the fact that Kanes soul is burning slow about not winning anything.

He’s spoken about his desire to win, and has even tried to facilitate moves to leave.

The person who has never won anything worth winning :unimpressed:

To be fair to spurs, they’re a small club that had runs like Brighton is having now, and Leicester had for those two seasons when they were trying to make the UCL and west ham last season.

Only difference is, Spurs run came at a time when Liverpool, United and Chelsea to a lesser extent were fukking around

The run went on for a bit too long, leading fans to think there was actually hope for them to be competitive. Big boys have woken up, and we’ll all see them for what they truly are

Last edited: