Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I mean we seen this with Momo before, Sadio, hell even grandad Milner said him and Kloppo nearly came to blows before :pachaha: I don’t think he’s lost the dressing room, just a combination of the emotions, all the effort in the comebacks and last minute winners and all the forwards going off the boil/low confidence at the same time and frustration over these last few weeks :francis:

I'm sure it kicked off behind the scenes. That happens quite often. The difference is the public element and Salah going off in front of everyone like he's checking an opposition player. I'm sure Klopp has said something similar to Salah before in public and Salah probably took it on the chin. No need to do that anymore.

I think Momo was a 50/50 at the start of the season if it was his last but since the Kloppo announcement I’ve been 100% both him and Virg leaving with Kloppo, been come to terms with it and I don’t think today or the last couple of weeks has had any bearing on that.

Yh I think they were both gone regardless of recent weeks.

I don’t think we in too bad shape moving forward but the recruitment is gonna have to be on point in the summer, big call on Slot and I hope he can deal with the off pitch stuff cause I’m excited about his football and I think it will translate. Icl though if my nikka and his fellow Dutch nikka Sepp don’t finally get his chance this season then he’ll have lost me immediately

Yh we still have a good team overall. I'm just hoping Arne Slot is not a Dutch fraud who exclusively shops in the Eredivisie

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Unchanged

rick-ross-yes.gif

Lets get it! :demonic: