Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Also i appreciate CR7 for being one of the few GOATs to blaze his own trail. Always seeking out new challenges instead of team ups

:what:

Real had enough of him and Juve the old whore likes old players that's why he ended up there. Then C dot begging for a CL team who could win to take him when he was leaving Juve. No one cared that's why he ended up at Yanited and then the same thing happened when he left Yanited and that's why he ended up in Saudi. That's shyt wasn't by choice he had no other options.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Played ball yesterday for the first time in a long while, and I got cooked by some teenagers. For the first 30 minutes or so I was locking down the midfield defensively like prime Casemiro. But after I hit the wall I was playing like 2024 Casemiro. I was out there jogging trying to look like I was working hard, but I wasn’t doing a got damn thing. At one point I put a hard foul on this kid, because I thought it would slow him down. All that did was make him start playing harder
You'd fit right in at some of these big clubs (which shall remain nameless) :ehh: