Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You have 4 pages worth of posts in this thread all year til April 14th and 4 pages worth of posts in the month since, it’s funny I wonder what changed :jbhmm:

Lol man watching me like a hawk.

Go celebrate Klopps 5 trophies. Pep doing what that man did in nine years, in one year.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
We all spoke about Everton And Notts Forest Charges.
They cooperated and were penalized.

It's going to be spoken about until you face up and provide the evidence that your not guilty of these charges, simple.
Man moving like Conor Benn out here.

That's not how litigation works.

But it's OK you will soon see. Everton and Forest charges are very different and clear cut PSR violations. City are being accused of fraud on such a scale that governments, the worlds best accounting firms and other clubs are also implicated. It only ends one way.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Why are you putting Everton in Arsenal's shoes and switching the roles? Obviously, everyone would gloat at not giving their rivals the title, but to actively root against your team when there is something on the line is exactly why small clubs are small clubs.

If Spurs, Everton or pre oil Man City had the chance for Champions League and being consistently top 4 they should be jumping at it. Who cares if your bigger rival wins another trophy to add to their 50 others. That's my point. How you gonna catch up and not be the "smaller team" otherwise? Without cheating:mjpls:

You seem like someone who has no real connection to any football team with a local rivalry, or just a recent fan of a team