Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Laporta: Hey Xavi we need to sell Frenkie this summer 1000% :jbhmm:

Xavi: Okay, why don't you sell the fit players we didnt really start in the final part of the season :patrice:

Deco: You mean my signings. :unimpressed:
What's the back story here ? Is it because Pep built his team around Xavi and pushed Deco and the old Barça out ?

I know Deco don't really rate Guardiola for some reason :jbhmm:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What's the back story here ? Is it because Pep built his team around Xavi and pushed Deco and the old Barça out ?

I know Deco don't really rate Guardiola for some reason :jbhmm:

Vitor Roque Cancelo and Felix are all Deco's signings. Xavi lost faith in Roque and Felix. Felix only started 5 games in 2024. Cancelo we all saw the clanger in the CL match he did. Throw in some old dressing room beef Deco probably been waiting for Xavi to phuck up.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
just like ETH's first season ...

:hubie::mjlol:
He achieved a lot in the first season. I don't know if we can *expect* a manager to win a trophy in the first season like he did (also made FA Cup final).

The results this season speak for themselves and firing him is not really a surprise to me. We may look back at this as a great decision it's just that I don't think it is a good decision right now especially given the perceived lack of available managerial talent in the market. I would have given him a few months into next season.