Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Why do Chelsea fans hate Costa so much? He scores goals, no?

Some fans have got short term memories:

When he's scoring goals, the fans love him, best striker in the league, etc.
When he's not, he's a frustrating liability, always one step from a red card, etc.

That's the nature of fandom (and football as a whole tbh) in 2017. :ld:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Real Madrid may have played themselves with that James transfer.

But the way Bayern consistently buy top players for cheap is to be applauded, especially in this market. That German efficiency.
Muller Raus.
James Vidal and Thiago in midfield should be good to watch. If Bayern don't at least get to the CL final next season I'm marking them down as perennial underachievers.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
What kind of crazy shyt will happen if they do?:lupe:

They'll probably have to sell everybody that they have of any value, and start from scratch. The club is already in dire straits financially, and relegation would be an even bigger financial blow for them.

But from what I've seen online a lot of their fans actually want them to get relegated, so that way everybody gets fired. And then they can start rebuilding with new leadership. I kind of understand that line of thought, because the people they have in charge now are idiots. The manager they just fired got the job solely because he was a club legend, he had zero coaching experience at any level before they hired him.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Look at what they painted in the endz

:ahh:

tab.jpg