Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I hope Milan gets Renato and he develop him well. Football is better when Milan are one of the top dogs.

Now I won't feel too ashamed rooting for them

Lowkey, if Milan makes it to champions league, Dembele should consider his options instead of just having Barca on his mind. He can usher in their new era dominating and won't have to play second fiddle to Messi and Neymar :sas2:

[REDACTED]

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Daps
Reppin
BRWRD
shyt I didn't know Bayern also brought Tolisso. Milan would be a good look for Renato. Someone explain to me why Juve would sell Bonucci :patrice: Dude should have been a lifer a Juve.
rumor is that there was an argument at halftime of the champions league final.

DEo64ttVwAA0YM2.jpg:large

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Neymar has agreed personal terms with Paris Saint-Germain and they must now pay his €222m release clause. (Source: @Esp_Interativo)

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
fukk neymar, he had a shyt season.
Messi and suarez can score buckets of goals without him
If his transfer can help barca get verratti, bellerin and another good striker, they should sell him.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
fukk neymar, he had a shyt season.
Messi and suarez can score buckets of goals without him
If his transfer can help barca get verratti, bellerin and another good striker, they should sell him.

Who can Barcelona buy that would be better than Neymar right now :stopitslime:

Messi and Suarez are both getting old it would be dumb to sell the guy who will take the reigns in a couple years

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Neymar is my favorite current player but I'd have to sell him for 200 mill :hubie:

I'd ensemble the best mid field in europe with that money and rely on messi and suarez for the attack.