Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
What a pathetic squad usa is. No urgency at all:hhh:
I was watching confused as hell. I was like do these fools realize that they cant lose:dwillhuh:. Looking like a bunch of kids on the last day of school giving zero fukks. But thank God we brought Bruce back right:martin:

At least Gulati will get fired:blessed:

ETA: Help Mexico get to the World Cup and expect them to do the the same for you next cycle brehs:martin::martin::martin:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I always thought it was a mistake going so hard in confed cup.

I mean on one hand you had a generation that was running of fumes and wanted to win another title. I got why they went all out and everyone wanted to be in the squad. And to be honest, no one thought we would squander two of the easiest games on the whole damn schedule (Paraguay and Bolivia in La Paz, a place were Chile doesn't have troubles as other countries). The fall off in form between the Confed Cup and the September games was astonishing. The lack of vacation and players doing whatever the fukk they wanted did us in at the worst time and it wouldn't have happened if some of the key names take a rest in June :francis:

But hindsight is 20/20, there's no excuse for THIS team to lose both those games in Sept, that shyt was a horrible chokejob that will haunt a group of players that made history for this country.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I was watching confused as hell. I was like do these fools realize that they cant lose:dwillhuh:. Looking like a bunch of kids on the last day of school giving zero fukks. But thank God we brought Bruce back right:martin:

At least Gulati will get fired:blessed:

ETA: Help Mexico get to the World Cup and expect them to the the same for you next cycle brehs:martin::martin::martin:
Trump is in Office :heh:

you think Mexico was gonna go out of their way to help the US team go to the world Cup :skip:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Perfect storm of joy
@LinusCaldwell :ABum1::Deion:

I'm still trying to process their level of failure right now bro.

Aobbv.gif

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
This is the reason why the corrupt b*stards in FIFA expanded the tournament 32 nations was PREFECT, instead of expanding it, in 2026 they should have looked at a fairer allocation system but they ruined the tournament and qualifying process as well.

No China, No India, No Canada, No Chile, No Bangladesh, No Philippines, No Indonesia, No Pakistan, No USA, No Netherlands, No Algeria, No Congo, No Ethiopia major populations centres and real financial wealth missing in the 2018 edition.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
This is the reason why the corrupt b*stards in FIFA expanded the tournament 32 nations was PREFECT, instead of expanding it, in 2026 they should have looked at a fairer allocation system but they ruined the tournament and qualifying process as well.

No China, No India, No Canada, No Chile, No Bangladesh, No Philippines, No Indonesia, No Pakistan, No USA, No Netherlands, No Algeria, No Congo, No Ethiopia major populations centres and real financial wealth missing in the 2018 edition.

On one hand, CAF qualifying would no longer be a aggravating nuisance for the African countries if they get expansion. CAF qualifying is absolutely brutal.