Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
This is the reason why the corrupt b*stards in FIFA expanded the tournament 32 nations was PREFECT, instead of expanding it, in 2026 they should have looked at a fairer allocation system but they ruined the tournament and qualifying process as well.

No China, No India
, No Canada, No Chile, No Bangladesh, No Philippines, No Indonesia, No Pakistan, No USA, No Netherlands, No Algeria, No Congo, No Ethiopia major populations centres and real financial wealth missing in the 2018 edition.
:rudy:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
On one hand, CAF qualifying would no longer be a aggravating nuisance for the African countries if they get expansion. CAF qualifying is absolutely brutal.

True, logistically Asia and Africa is a nightmare, they should look to spilt the confederations. West Asia, East Asia, West/South Africa, North/East Africa, or something along these lines.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Panama :salute:

@Cocaine Biceps I'm so happy right now :to:

giphy.gif
:dahell: are they doing.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Wait hold up I fell asleep during the Argentina game just woke up and what do I see?

How the fukk did US not qualify? :skip:
Brazil has no chill dropped 3 on Chile to make sure they don't qualify.
Mexico and Costa Rica probably lost on purpose :dead:

No US, no Dutch, no Ghana, no Chile. Argentina and Portugal dodged bullets. It would have been interesting if the 2 best players in the world missed the world cup

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
This is the reason why the corrupt b*stards in FIFA expanded the tournament 32 nations was PREFECT, instead of expanding it, in 2026 they should have looked at a fairer allocation system but they ruined the tournament and qualifying process as well.

No China, No India, No Canada, No Chile, No Bangladesh, No Philippines, No Indonesia, No Pakistan, No USA, No Netherlands, No Algeria, No Congo, No Ethiopia major populations centres and real financial wealth missing in the 2018 edition.
None of those countries deserve to make it

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
it's a decision the us has to make
i say sacrifice gridiron football for international football
why settle for money in one country when you could be pulling in pay on every continent

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whatever happened to Jon Brooks and Fabian Johnson? Were they Injured? Also Bedoya, Geoff Cameron, Zusi...I haven't followed the US in a few months.