Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Manchester United defender Chris Smalling speaking to Sky Sports:

On their comeback: "At half time we were feeling sorry for ourselves, we wanted to go out there and play with prided and thought we full deserved it in the end.

"The first half was terrible, we dropped off didn’t play our game, and could have been out of sight."

What Mourinho said to them: "The manager didn’t have to say much at half time as we knew ourselves as players it was a poor performance. He said that we didn’t want to be the clowns standing there watching them get their title.

"City have been fantastic here all season, but we stepped up and won the game."

On his goal: "When you make a mistake you want an opportunity to make amends. You could see the relief after the first goal, and I am just glad to contribute."

On Paul Pogba: "You never see Paul hide,11 players stood up today when it would have been easy to hide."

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

nMHDChv.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
i was just talking about this with my lil brother and how spoiled he is now. had to catch soccer games on obscure channels/times back in the day.

Yeah it was rough. Getting games on delay, having games on PPV, having to get games on tape, etc.

Now I can watch pretty much any game anywhere in the world on my phone WATTBA :ahh: