Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

You idiots should really wait until the games are over before talking your shyt. My team has a title winning pedigree, we are in it to the end. Some of yall goalkeepers have acne, my goalkeeper has neck tattoos and assists game winning goals. Some of yall midfield idols ghost in big games and get red cards, my defenders get red cards to even the odds. Levels to this shyt.
You’re embarrassing :mjlol:and sum up your fake plastic 2008 “fan base”. My keeper has a neck tattoo!!!!!!

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

You idiots should really wait until the games are over before talking your shyt. My team has a title winning pedigree, we are in it to the end. Some of yall goalkeepers have acne, my goalkeeper has neck tattoos and assists game winning goals. Some of yall midfield idols ghost in big games and get red cards, my defenders get red cards to even the odds. Levels to this shyt.
I never said the game was over. It was in relation to your average defense. It couldn't even handle a slow Lyon attack. Imagine when you player elite technical attackers

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
LOL I think I recall him saying the CL was fairer Coz they don't have to deal with officials in Liverpool's pocket like the EPL

Brehs get the easiest draw out of the law and still don't know what to do with it. Schalke got 20 min to wrap this up and dead it before the second leg

lol I never said this.

And don't worry about City's draw, maybe your team could beat Red Star Belgrade and finish top their group instead of moaning about City.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
lol I never said this.

And don't worry about City's draw, maybe your team could beat Red Star Belgrade and finish top their group instead of moaning about City.
Big fan since 2008 over here, real deal only city supporter here for a reason

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I never said the game was over. It was in relation to your average defense. It couldn't even handle a slow Lyon attack. Imagine when you player elite technical attackers

Otamendi is a head case, but Lyon is an exceptional team that plays well against big teams, ask PSG, ask Barca. Don't worry about City's defense, an injured PSG didn't walk into our stadium and embarrass us.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Talk that shyt sir

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Talk your shyt :myman:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

You worried about drawing a Spanish team? Seems like they're the ones to :eat: in this comp

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Big fan since 2008 over here, real deal only city supporter here for a reason

longer than 2008, but who cares what you think you will just change facts to suit your narrative driven by the bitterness of watching your team underachieve again and again and again.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

:Vvv6667::dead: