Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Barca is always a worry in CL. Madrid too but they are no doubt having an off year. Atletico is always very organized.

City, Barca, PSG, Atletico and Bayern look like the favorites this year.

Real talk when was the last time an English side knocked out a Spanish one in the CL? Like I feel like it was Chelsea and Barca and since then it's been Juve/Bayern and them doing it to each other

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

You idiots should really wait until the games are over before talking your shyt. My team has a title winning pedigree, we are in it to the end. Some of yall goalkeepers have acne, my goalkeeper has neck tattoos and assists game winning goals. Some of yall midfield idols ghost in big games and get red cards, my defenders get red cards to even the odds. Levels to this shyt.

4IVv.gif

If Man City wins the Champions League this dude is going to channel the spirit of 2005 50 Cent and s#it on everybody :whew:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The way Pep didn't flinch about the red card and just called on Kompany promptly, you just know it's over for Ottamendi :mjcry:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The way Pep didn't flinch about the red card and just called on Kompany promptly, you just know it's over for Ottamendi :mjcry:

He's been third choice all season, and if Kompany were healthy Otamendi would be 4th choice. He was our best defender last season but at his worst he's a rash defender whose first instinct is to slide tackle. I believe it was Maldini who said that he doesn't like to tackle, because tackling is a sign of poor defending.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He's been third choice all season, and if Kompany were healthy Otamendi would be 4th choice. He was our best defender last season but at his worst he's a rash defender whose first instinct is to slide tackle. I believe it was Maldini who said that he doesn't like to tackle, because tackling is a sign of poor defending.
Dude went knucklehead the entire time

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Twice now?:gucci:

Liverpool forward Sadio Mane's house was burgled while he was playing in the Champions League last-16 tie against Bayern Munich on Tuesday.

The incident happened at Mane's house in Allerton, south Liverpool between 18:00 and 23:45 GMT - while the 26-year-old was at Anfield. No-one was in the property at the time.
Items including watches, mobile phones and car keys were stolen.

Forensic examinations are under way and a police investigation is ongoing.

Detective Inspector Phil Mahon, of Merseyside Police, said: "We are appealing for anyone with information in relation to this burglary to please come forward and assist our inquiries.

"While the occupants were not present at the time of the incident this will no doubt be a distressing experience for them and I would ask the offenders to do the right thing and return the stolen items to the owner in any way possible.

"We know the watches in particular are of significant monetary value and I would also like to appeal to anyone who might have been offered the items for sale since the burglary to contact police."

Senegal international Mane was burgled in November 2017 while he was at Anfield for a Champions League game against Maribor.

A gang was thought to have broken into his home first before smashing a patio door at the nearby address of team-mate Dejan Lovren before they fled when a woman shouted she was calling the police.