Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
They still find ways to win in La Liga. Amazing how teams bend over for them
What bro, who bends over for us? If anything teams bend over for Madrid. They're the king of comebacks and pulling nothing out of Something.

Glad I didn’t watch that game. Barcelona are truly :flabbynsick: status. Atleti should be ashamed. :hhh:
We actually played very well, one of our better games. Atleti, especially that midfield was no where to be found. Gundo/FdJ/Pedri were finally clicking, still need a DM tho
:francis:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Correct, but not sure you watched the game . . . Arsenal scored via an OG and a VAR pen for a point blank handball :heh:

momentum was with Spurs, then Ange took off the 2 main attacking threats.

Goals are goals and winning is winning. And the only reason it was a draw was because of a silly, unforced error from Jorginho. I very much so watched the game. If you're trying to tell me that Spurs somehow walked into the Emirates and dominated I'm telling you that's CAP.

So if they were so dominant Son woulda stayed on for a potential winner. So basically either you're being VERY generous to Spurs or Ange's match management was poor and he left two points on the table. Either way, that doesn't help your point.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Aug 2922

He also lies straight to journos without blinking. without GAF ... and seemlingly doesn't care whether the believe him or not.

Jan 2023

"papa" hag lies all the time. he doesn't care about stuff like that.

he is a high functioning autistic machine.

May 2023

papa hag lies. this might create discord amongst the players when they start to notice.

united view notice ten hag is a liar

:hubie:

tem hag has been lying since his first press conference ...

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Goals are goals and winning is winning. And the only reason it was a draw was because of a silly, unforced error from Jorginho. I very much so watched the game. If you're trying to tell me that Spurs somehow walked into the Emirates and dominated I'm telling you that's CAP.

So if they were so dominant Son woulda stayed on for a potential winner. So basically either you're being VERY generous to Spurs or Ange's match management was poor and he left two points on the table. Either way, that doesn't help your point.
Right. . . So arsenal getting dominated in possession at their home ground, giving away as many chances on goal as spurs, and spurs looking the more dominant from the equaliser onwards. . . I don't think you watched the same game :hubie:

I agree that Anges game management was off, hes regularly been taking those guys off after 70-80mins regardless of the score to keep them fresh. Spurs took off Son and Maddison for scrubberg and Richarlison, but even then Arsenal were getting dominated in midfield by Scrubberg and Skipp :sadcam::mjcry::russ:

Again, arsenal pen was from a bullshyt point blank blast into Romero on the line, so when you try to tell me it was only a draw due to a silly unforced error ""Goals are Goals"- it was coming one way or another :mjgrin:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Right. . . So arsenal getting dominated in possession at their home ground, giving away as many chances on goal as spurs, and spurs looking the more dominant from the equaliser onwards. . . I don't think you watched the same game :hubie:

I agree that Anges game management was off, hes regularly been taking those guys off after 70-80mins regardless of the score to keep them fresh. Spurs took off Son and Maddison for scrubberg and Richarlison, but even then Arsenal were getting dominated in midfield by Scrubberg and Skipp :sadcam::mjcry::russ:

Again, arsenal pen was from a bullshyt point blank blast into Romero on the line, so when you try to tell me it was only a draw due to a silly unforced error ""Goals are Goals"- it was coming one way or another :mjgrin:
Imagine being a proud Tottenham Hotspur supporter. Has to be such a dark and sad existence lol.

My boy furiously wrote a paragraph about a game from months ago. No one cares.

Arsenal are busy challenging for the league. Go play somewhere, we are busy. Respectfully.