Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't know what's happening in the CAF CL Final but it's fukkery :pachaha:

I had to read up, well worth it. Wydad Casablanca vs Esperance Tunis

First off, why the fukk is the CL final two legs? :gucci:

Summary:

- Wydad Casablanca score, but the goal is disallowed immediately by the ref for offsides. Play continues.
- Wydad players see the replay on the screen and see that the goal was 100% legit. They STOP PLAYING and refuse to continue until the ref goes to VAR.
- This goes on for 15 MINUTES, until the ref lets Wydad know oh BTW, VAR isn't even working. In a fukking CL FINAL.
- Wydad say cool, fix it and then we'll play. So the match is currently being delayed.

Africa :martin:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

Summary:

- Wydad Casablanca score, but the goal is disallowed immediately by the ref for offsides. Play continues.
- Wydad players see the replay on the screen and see that the goal was 100% legit. They STOP PLAYING and refuse to continue until the ref goes to VAR.
- This goes on for 15 MINUTES, until the ref lets Wydad know oh BTW, VAR isn't even working. In a fukking CL FINAL.
- Wydad say cool, fix it and then we'll play. So the match is currently being delayed.

:dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i thought italian football was supposed to enter a :flabynsick: era. their u20 side has looked pretty good.

They already in the :flabbynsick: era. How many of the current 24-28 y/o Italian players would you say are truly world class or even in the discussion of being so?

The problem for them once they hit 21-22, they don't get a regular run of games at the best teams, they get a their experience at mid table level. While in France, Germany and more recently England, the players in 21-22 y/o are establishing themselves at the best clubs within the league.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Summary:

:gucci::snoop: