The Official GoFundMook on URL thread

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This topic will probably bog down the other thread, might as well get all our opinions out here.

First few questions I have on the topic.

Do you plan on donating to see Mook v Surf?

If so/If not, would you be willing to donate to see Mook v Hollow?

If so/If not, would you be willing to donate to see Mook v Math?

I realize that I'll probably donate a small amount for any of these matches, off the strength. BUT, i'd probably donate the most for "Mook v Math". I don't even want to see it as much as y'all, but just the fact that I know hardcore fans want to see it would make me donate.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not giving money to Mook. He needs to ride off and retire already. Yes he beats nikkas but he's also the WOAT entertainer as far as performance goes today.

:camby:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's gotta be the same amount. In any case, I'm thinking you'd be more open to donating if he was battling Math, correct?
I don't want to see Mook battle ever again breh.

$100k so we can see a nikka lose? He isn't going to lose when he goes to the bank right afterwards.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe. I would have to know who he is battling before I am willing to donate a cent. I probably would drop a $25 if it's mook vs math.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Anyone willing to donate to see Mook is smoking from the same foot he smoking :camby:

7YW6BUNAy2A1mLkrGNz86kFmwTpZPDf1Mz88CpAF4J93X8spQN7lggMq_6ytHQfyFP0jUPQ1x0OKUtE8tN8XtQ=w506-h285-n

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
y'all missing the point cause he means if you donate you get a ticket vip and backstage passes and all money is welcomed just wanna see how many true fans he has...thats that diva life

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fans have to donate their own money just so Mook can be bothered to battle now?

Fukk is this sh1t?

I "donate" by supporting the culture, buying event tickets, ordering PPVs, copping battle rapper t-shirts, and spreading awareness of URL by word of mouth

If that's not good enough for Mook he can blow me. Dude acting like watching him battle is some sort of privilege. Sh1t is bordering on some sort of mental illness. In a few years Mook gonna be at the old folks home ranting about how he was on all the smack DVDs. Fukc Mook