The Official GoFundMook on URL thread

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I agree with Surf on the Mook resume ain't even strong to be up there like that. He didn't even deserve that battle vs Lux...if he would stop ducking Math, battle the nikka w/ security surrounding you damn

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fans have to donate their own money just so Mook can be bothered to battle now?

Fukk is this sh1t?

I "donate" by supporting the culture, buying event tickets, ordering PPVs, copping battle rapper t-shirts, and spreading awareness of URL by word of mouth

If that's not good enough for Mook he can blow me. Dude acting like watching him battle is some sort of privilege. Sh1t is bordering on some sort of mental illness. In a few years Mook gonna be at the old folks home ranting about how he was on all the smack DVDs. Fukc Mook

I kinda had a feeling that you'd be utterly disgusted by this whole idea lmao

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not for nothing, I'd donate money to see Lux battle again though.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'm not giving money to Mook. He needs to ride off and retire already. Yes he beats nikkas but he's also the WOAT entertainer as far as performance goes today.

:camby:

What are you even talking about? He ate Lux alive. Hard hitting bars + performance = :rip: Lux.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
So a loss comes off because of timing now :martin: debatable :mjlol:

But lemme say this... Arsonal trashed hollow back in the day.. You seriously think that would happen again? :sas1: Arsonal been ducking like a muh fukka :pachaha:

I'm saying styles mature along with the culture of battle rap. Mook is better than lux right now

Daps
But lemme say this... Arsonal trashed hollow back in the day.. You seriously think that would happen again? :sas1: Arsonal been ducking like a muh fukka :pachaha:

I'm saying styles mature along with the culture of battle rap. Mook is better than lux right now
Rappers do progress over the years but can you honestly say mook is better now than before? :francis: