i came home :sadcam:

BsioTqICUAAgaIf.jpg

Nooooooooooooo :sadbron:

it looks good doe :manny:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Random update: I really did mess my hair up using that kertain leave in and flat ironing it. You can clearly tell the difference between my natural undamaged hair and the damaged hair. So here I am about 8 months into an unitentional transition yet again. Most people cant tell the difference. But I know *sigh* Its whatever.

Im not gonna chop my hair all off. Its finally geting back to the length I cut it at the last time. I'll just get full waistlength and trim until all the messed up hair is gone. 4 more years of this fukkery *sigh*.

u are a loser i swear u need a pro to do your shyt :smh:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
u are a loser i swear u need a pro to do your shyt :smh:
:sadcam:

Nah! Wait a damn minute!
"Pros" always wanna color or cut my hair. A trim aint 5 inches. :pacspit:And they always play in it in it and talk like Im not sitting right there. And they dont ever wanna let me just be plain jane. I dont want layers or bright colors, just do what I asked you to do. You cant highlight over henna ANYWAYS. AND pros cost too much. They wanna bleach ya hair and then tell you "Oh your hair will be fine as long as you come back every 3 weeks for treatments." :usure:Ummm No. Its NOT fine if you have to treat the damage you just did to my hair every 3 weeks.:what:And they almost ALWAYS underestimate my hair or just dont listen. I remember some simple wench tried to use that rolling hair dryer Instyler BULLshyt in my head. I am not an experiment. if I tell you it wont work on my hair why you wasting my time telling me it will. bytch I've had this hair all my life:dahell:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:

Nah! Wait a damn minute!
"Pros" always wanna color or cut my hair. A trim aint 5 inches. :pacspit:And they always play in it in it and talk like Im not sitting right there. And they dont ever wanna let me just be plain jane. I dont want layers or bright colors, just do what I asked you to do. You cant highlight over henna ANYWAYS. AND pros cost too much. They wanna bleach ya hair and then tell you "Oh your hair will be fine as long as you come back every 3 weeks for treatments." :usure:Ummm No. Its NOT fine if you have to treat the damage you just did to my hair every 3 weeks.:what:And they almost ALWAYS underestimate my hair or just dont listen. I remember some simple wench tried to use that rolling hair dryer Instyler BULLshyt in my head. I am not an experiment. if I tell you it wont work on my hair why you wasting my time telling me it will. bytch I've had this hair all my life:dahell:

Stop going to the hair academy for free hair cuts :flabbynsick:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
That's one thing I have heard for years....hairdressers stay wanting to chop a customer's hair off cause they themselves have bad/damaged hair. It happens in barbershops too. fukking up nikkas linings...etc etc.

the women do it because its a way for them to make money. you're supposed to ask the customer what they want and do exactly that.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Any suggestions on clippers? I'm a black dude and I wanna learn to cut my own hair maybe the ill brothers hair also. I heard the grey ones from andis but I need specifics. If anybody can link me to some that would be appreciated. I have a beard I need to keep in control also.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
How long it take y'all to get y'all beards that long? I can't get past the itchy part....my face be on fire....

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How long it take y'all to get y'all beards that long? I can't get past the itchy part....my face be on fire....
My beard started growing at 16-17 (I'm 20 now). I've only cut it all off twice. Took a while for it all to connect though :sadcam:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any suggestions on clippers? I'm a black dude and I wanna learn to cut my own hair maybe the ill brothers hair also. I heard the grey ones from andis but I need specifics. If anybody can link me to some that would be appreciated. I have a beard I need to keep in control also.
I use these 2 on my head