The Official Halo 4 Discussion Thread

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Played for about an hour earlier today. Really good maps. Rumble Pro on Skyrise was pretty fun.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
PAX East: Halo 4 Panel Recap

Competitive Skill Ranking
  • You will have a 1-50 ranking in every single playlist, including Grifball!
  • CSR is still exclusive to Halo Waypoint – shows up on the Xbox & Website!
  • If you haven’t played a playlist, you won’t have a rank compared to previous Halo’s where you were automatically a rank 1
  • CSR may be reset after a long period of time to prevent account selling and ‘rank locking’, similar to Arena from Halo: Reach

Forge & Forge Island
  • Forge Island is a brand new Forge environment releasing on April 11th for FREE
  • Forge Island is a HUGE flat land map, there are three areas, one large flat area, one medium flat area and a small flat area, the whole map has a ton of space in the sky
  • The maps aesthetics is extremely similar to Ravine, an on-disc Forge environment
  • Forge Island is big enough to have a Hang ‘Em High remake and a Blood Gulch remake
  • No planned improvements for Forge such as Precision Editing, focus going into future titles for Forge

Title Update
  • The Title Update is expected to be released within the next two weeks
  • The panel had a video displaying what the Title Update can do, for example, an Incineration cannon that does no damage while the
  • rest of the weapon sandbox goes untouched – these changes can be applied universally or singularly
  • Other changes that the new TU will allow is damage changes, rate of fire changes
  • Legendary Slayer with tuned weapons coming in Summer (more info below)
  • Weapon descoping will not be happening
  • Hold X to pick up the Flag isn’t being discussed, but it possible
  • A DMR rebalance is being looked at
  • Vehicle tweaks are possible with the newest Title Update

Matchmaking Updates & Changes
  • Multi-Team will be returning on April 8th with the Castle Map Pack with the classic SIX teams of TWO setup
  • Fiesta in Team Action Sack will be getting tweaked in the future
  • Legendary Slayer is a Throwdown & Infinity mix with competitive in mind, it’ll feature tweaked weapons and is launching in late Spring/early Summer

Image of CSR on Waypoint App. Notice the lvl. 24 rank

BF_fOgECYAA5SDb.jpg

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

my dude you always watching dora the explora and shyt

lmao...tv shows my nig...crackery.

right now..im finishing up a beat for the coli tourney...not sure when imam be done..

when them ranks go up imma be on this bytch like kobe on white bytches..

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
lmao...tv shows my nig...crackery.

right now..im finishing up a beat for the coli tourney...not sure when imam be done..

when them ranks go up imma be on this bytch like kobe on white bytches..

you be producing too? shyt i aint even know the coli had a beat tourney. I got some shyt i should enroll then...Omnisphere ftw!