The Official HUNTERS Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The thing I find weird is the dissonance I see, where people praise a show like this and look at the people hunting the Nazis and cheer... not understanding that there couldn't be a black show like this, because while Nazis are looked back as inarguably evil... people don't look back at the hundreds of years of this very treatment of black people as nearly as bad. So while they cheer when a Nazi gets killed as 'justice', they don't want to see a black person even get recompense by way of money, and damn sure don't care to see it gotten by way of violence unless it's against some stylized, larger-than-life plantation owner a la Django.
Meanwhile, half the people watching this show have familial wealth due to this very type of atrocity over a longer period, and a nikka can't even get a meaningful 'sorry' from the government. But America was willing to assist in the disenfranchisement of brown people in Palestine to 'make things right' after WW2?

I like the show, but man I can't rock with some of the reactions I've been seeing to it because it's like people are willfully blind to America being complicit in the same type of shyt they're furious about here.

But, to restate... I like the show so far.

I agree with everything you said. And someone responded by saying there should be black writers who should create a storyline. Y'all don't think someone out there has a story written already. A slave or former slave hunting slave masters? Or ancestors of a slave hunting down down descendants of owners?
I could literally see film executives like :whoa: don't even them any ideas. :mjpls:

My issue with Jews and the Holocaust, was they made it ALL about them. When in fact, Russians, prisoners of war, homosexuals, people who were against Germany, Polish people were all sent to camps.

This show doesn't look interesting.

Pacino a jew now??:mjlol:

I find it also interesting that the jews pick the most aryan looking mofos to play them onscreen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
enjoying it so far
i like how netflix keeps on getting these edgy type over the top shows

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I agree with everything you said. And someone responded by saying there should be black writers who should create a storyline. Y'all don't think someone out there has a story written already. A slave or former slave hunting slave masters? Or ancestors of a slave hunting down down descendants of owners?
I could literally see film executives like :whoa: don't even them any ideas. :mjpls:

My issue with Jews and the Holocaust, was they made it ALL about them. When in fact, Russians, prisoners of war, homosexuals, people who were against Germany, Polish people were all sent to camps.

I find it also interesting that the jews pick the most aryan looking mofos to play them onscreen.

Russians repaid them hough :demonic: :picard:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

except for pacino, all the other jewish actors are jewish born in real life.

at least in the 70s. not sure about the ones in the camps

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I did nazi that twist coming, that was sublime as fukk
wow.png

Felt the need to say.. HUGE spoiler. Below.

shyt was a nice ass spin. Sucks, that there will be no AL nx season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Show is excellent
Amazon did it again

narcos was boring as hell to me but thank goodness I’ve been able to binge this

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Must be good because a buncha Republicans/racist white people are whining about it on Amazon and giving it one star reviews.

7.1 in IMDB...

Scrolled thru the 1st page on there (I assume 50 reviews per page) and there were 17 reviews that has either 1, or 2 stars.

A little smear campaign is def out.

Without those fake reviews this shyt would prolly be sitting near 9.

The score on Amazon was even lower. Almost caused me not to watch it when I did.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Just finished the season.. what a great show. Really solid acting and a lot of suspense. A lot of good tie ins to the current race and class issues in the country today.