The Official "Iron Fist" Season 2 Thread

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Somebody help me understand the ending how does Danny have the fist back??. Or is it the pistols that give him the dragon power back?

Also I like the twist at the end with colleen l, at first I thought Danny was being a lil bytch the twist made it right for me.

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
Somebody help me understand the ending how does Danny have the fist back??. Or is it the pistols that give him the dragon power back?

Also I like the twist at the end with colleen l, at first I thought Danny was being a lil bytch the twist made it right for me.
when he and colleen were hold down davos his elbow was touching hers:troll:

I am sure it will be explained next season, probably some obvious story like it was in him the whole time he just had to reconfigure his chi to rediscover it..:rudy:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
when he and colleen were hold down davos his elbow was touching hers:troll:

I am sure it will be explained next season, probably some obvious story like it was in him the whole time he just had to reconfigure his chi to rediscover it..:rudy:
Yeah I was expecting some "it was in you the whole time type moment" but it never happened. Even still I'm pleasantly surprised, I'm actually looking forward to another season.

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
Yeah I was expecting some "it was in you the whole time type moment" but it never happened. Even still I'm pleasantly surprised, I'm actually looking forward to another season.
I was too, cant say i am looking or not looking forward to another season tho. Its one of those shows thats just there, so mediocre..

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Meh its just avg to me. Subplots with his brother/sister aint interesting. Action is just okay. Acting is meh.

Like someone said, they probably should have just let Iron fist be a reoccurring sidekick, to Luke Cage.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I dont know anything about the iron fist comics so can anyone shed light on that ending. Is that from the comics or something?

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
Meh its just avg to me. Subplots with his brother/sister aint interesting. Action is just okay. Acting is meh.

Like someone said, they probably should have just let Iron fist be a reoccurring sidekick, to Luke Cage.
was i the only one that thought there was going to be some incest reveal?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I kinda want them to introduce Power Man (Victor Alvarez). He's another young'n with the iron fist

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The fukk? :stopitslime:

Not a fan of Power Man? Most people hate Jones' Iron Fist anyway, and only liked him with other characters (Defenders and cameo in S2). Why would you not want another character to be introduced?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I dont know anything about the iron fist comics so can anyone shed light on that ending. Is that from the comics or something?

The guns belong to Orson Randall who was the Iron Fist before Danny. Randall used the Iron Fist to power up his guns.

The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven might be the storyline for next season. This video explains what happens.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Not a fan of Power Man? Most people hate Jones' Iron Fist anyway, and only liked him with other characters (Defenders and cameo in S2). Why would you not want another character to be introduced?
The name drop is cool or whatever but no one gives a shyt about Victor Alvarez PM
:deadmanny:

Or that other one that isnt Luke Cage.
:deadmanny: